Senior Training Program Manager
Remote - US
Who We Are:
KeepTruckin is on a mission to modernize the trucking industry. With the leading fleet management platform, we are bringing trucks online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
We see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We’re motivated by the opportunity to impact and improve every facet of a trillion-dollar industry that touches everyone’s lives. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company and a 2020 Career-Launching Company by Wealthfront.
About the Role:
As a Training Program Manager, you will report to the Manager of Support Enablement and lead a growing team of Training facilitators and content creators who are responsible for the Enablement of our highly technical agents. You understand the role training has on providing excellent customer experiences for our growing user base. Across multiple tiers, submissions channels, and languages - you can lead the team to maintain a Training program that includes new hiring training, ongoing training and upskill training. You have a passion for creating streamlined processes that allow the team to scale their work and know how to review agent performance data to make key decisions on where to direct the team. You are an experienced people manager, with a passion for customer experience and building the team infrastructure to make data driven decisions. You have experience leading Training teams in BPO and/or in house environments.
What You’ll Do:
- Oversee the daily operations of enriched training program:
- New hire onboarding, upskilling, performance trainings
- Measure & own performance of newly trained reps in accordance to defined glide path:
- 30-60-90 gradual improvement regarding CSAT & AHT
- Create & implement intake process for ongoing-business training needs
- Maintain new content governance to ensure organized approach to agent IKB
- Oversee LMS use case definition, distribution and completion across all Tiers
- Work with Recruiting, WFM & Site management to ensure new hire profiles meet business needs.
- Manage & coach a growing team of 7 Trainers
- Work with leadership to define & implement brand voice throughout training programs
- Work with Site management to define & implement career-path related trainings to drive engagement & upskill agents
- Integrate QA feedback for integration into New Hire & Ongoing training
What We’re Looking For:
- 3-5+ years experience managing front line employees
- 2+ years experience with driving change management
- 2+ years experience building and/or managing a global training program
- 5+ years experience implementing programs in customer support and/or vendor management environments
- Experience working with content management systems and/or quality assurance software - QMS (Quality Management System, PlayVox, NICE, Maestro, Calabrio, Novenex, Verint.
- Program and Project Management skills, certifications a plus
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of KeepTruckin's core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Please do not let an arrest or conviction record prevent you from applying for employment at KT. KT considers qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.