Partner Marketing Manager - Systems Integrators and Solution Providers
Our high-growth company is seeking an experienced Partner Marketing Manager to drive integrated demand generation activities with a core set of national solution partners in the Americas. Reporting to the Head of Americas Partner Marketing, the successful candidate will be responsible for 3 key criteria for success- sales and marketing business alignment, cross marketing function interlock and execution readiness. This position will work closely with partner sales to develop and execute integrated sell “to”, sell “with” and sell “through” marketing plans to achieve sales targets. Additionally, the Partner Marketing Manager will be responsible for tracking, measuring and evaluating program performance to ensure ROI of partner development funds.
The Partner Marketing Manager will also be responsible for developing strong relationships with assigned partners. In addition to aligning with key partners, this position will work closely with internal teams to influence the power of partnering including the Americas partner sales team, strategic integrated marketing, demand generation, marketing operations, content marketing, sales development, partner enablement, and partner programs teams.
What you’ll do:
- Work with partner sales counterparts to establish business alignment of quarterly and annual partner marketing plans to achieve pipeline growth targets for a focus set of national services and solution provider partners
- Win the hearts and minds of strategically important contacts within your focus partners by building impactful “to partner” marketing programs and campaigns.
- Work closely with a wide variety of internal and external teams, such as strategic integrated marketing, Marketing operations, and content marketing to ensure flawless campaign execution and follow through.
- Manage regular communication to and through each of your focus partners.
- Develop in depth understanding and knowledge of the joint value proposition, joint offerings, and unique GTM motions for each of your focus partners to maximize effectiveness of marketing activities and campaigns.
- Maintain effective oversight and accountability of partner development funds to ensure program effectiveness, ROI, and continued partner growth.
- Interlock with the Strategic Integrated Marketing team for alignment with regional events.
We’re looking for someone with:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Strong demand generation, data, and analytic skills
- 5-7 years of experience building integrated marketing campaigns with North American systems integrators, services and solutions providers
- Experience working with partners like WWT, Optiv, Sirius and Presidio a plus.
- Deep understanding of B2B sales, marketing and customer life cycles
- Ability to assess business opportunities, track and analyze results
- Project management skills and strong attention to details
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Team player with proven track record in working effectively with cross-functional teams
- Strong ability to influence at all levels, internally and externally
- Ability to operate in a dynamic environment with minimal supervision
At Tanium, we offer a proven platform for endpoint visibility and control that transforms how the world's largest and most sophisticated organizations manage and secure their computing devices with unparalleled speed and agility. There’s a reason why more than half of the Fortune 100, top retailers and financial institutions, and four branches of the US Armed Forces rely on Tanium.
Our unstoppable spirit, drive to do the right thing and win as a team attitude has earned us the rank of 7th on the Forbes list of “Top 100 Private Companies in Cloud Computing” for 2019 and 10th on FORTUNE’s list of the “100 Best Medium Workplaces.”
On a mission. Together.
At Tanium, we are stewards of a culture that emphasizes the importance of collaboration, respect, and diversity. In our pursuit of revolutionizing the way some of the largest enterprises and governments in the world solve their most difficult IT challenges, we are strengthened by our unique perspectives and by our collective actions.
We are an organization with stakeholders around the world and it’s imperative that the diversity of our customers and communities is reflected internally in our team members. We strive to create a diverse and inclusive environment where everyone feels they have opportunities to succeed and grow because we know that only together can we do great things
At Tanium, we take care of our employees and their communities with things like 5 days of Volunteer Time Off.
Other jobs like this
Senior Machine Learning Infrastructure Engineer - SafetyAirflow Distributed systems Machine Learning ML PyTorch Spark Statistics +1
Career development Equity Fertility benefits Flex hours Flex vacation +4
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
Find open roles in Engineering, Design, Data, Marketing, Sales, Operations, Support and more, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Remote Technical Recruiter jobs
- Remote Account Manager jobs
- Remote Technical Support Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote Solutions Engineer jobs
- Remote Sales Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Account Manager jobs
- Remote Staff Software Engineer jobs
- Remote Business Analyst jobs
- Remote Senior Product Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Data Analyst jobs
- Remote Technical Writer jobs
- Remote Salesforce Administrator jobs
- Remote Security Engineer jobs
- Remote Machine Learning Engineer jobs
- Remote Product Owner jobs
- Remote Senior Customer Success Manager jobs
- Remote Recruiter jobs
- Remote Content Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Program Manager jobs
- Remote QA Engineer jobs
- Remote Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Program Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Frontend Engineer jobs
- Remote Coaching-related jobs
- Remote DevOps-related jobs
- Remote Customer service-related jobs
- Remote React-related jobs
- Remote Kubernetes-related jobs
- Remote CRM-related jobs
- Remote Backend-related jobs
- Remote Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Remote HR-related jobs
- Remote Interpersonal skills-related jobs
- Remote UX-related jobs
- Remote Docker-related jobs
- Remote Mentoring-related jobs
- Remote Linux-related jobs
- Remote Azure-related jobs
- Remote Open Source-related jobs
- Remote User Experience-related jobs
- Remote Integrations-related jobs
- Remote CI/CD-related jobs
- Remote KPIs-related jobs
- Remote FinTech-related jobs
- Remote Financial services-related jobs
- Remote Cloud-based-related jobs
- Remote UI-related jobs
- Remote Jira-related jobs