Project Setup Manager
Lancaster, PA, United States
EurofinsWorld leader in food, environment, pharma product testing & agroscience CRO services; 61,000 staff across a network of more than 1,000 independent companies (940 laboratories) in 59 countries, offering over 200,000 analytical methods.
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate.
Eurofins is the global leader in food, environment, pharmaceutical and cosmetic product testing and in agroscience Contract Research Organisation services. Eurofins is one of the market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies, as well as having an emerging global presence in Contract Development and Manufacturing Organisations. The Group also has a rapidly developing presence in highly specialised and molecular clinical diagnostic testing and in-vitro diagnostic products.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to 55,000 staff across a decentralised and entrepreneurial network of 900 laboratories in over 50 countries. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products.
In 2020, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR € 5.4 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
Perform accurate and timely study configurations in database system to enable delivery of central laboratory services to Sponsor and investigators according to protocol requirements. Produce individual project specifications and configure investigator deliverables that are correct and have Sponsor approval.
- Timely configure the central laboratory project into an operational database by translating the clinical protocol objectives into technical requirements.
- Produce correct specifications reflecting the signed clinical protocol, signed contract and budget. In line with the specifications, define the investigator deliverables: Investigator Laboratory Manual (electronic or paper), kit and requisition form.
- Contribute to discussions on study setup specific topics both internal and with the Sponsor to get the best solution for the study.
- Perform timely, accurate changes to project configuration and investigator deliverables that meet signed amendments and internal guidelines, maintaining consistent documentation throughout.
- Minimum of 2 years’ Project Management experience in complex project service industries.
- Minimum of 2 years’ relevant clinical project experience with a CRO or Sponsor organization.
- Experience with data base set up
A Master’s degree in Healthcare / Life Sciences / Business or a Bachelor degree in Healthcare / Life sciences along with significant industry experience.
- Analytical: is able to visualize, articulate, conceptualize or solve both complex and uncomplicated problems by making decisions that are sensible given the available information. Such skills include demonstration of the ability to apply logical thinking to breaking complex problems into their component parts.
- Customer and Result Orientation: takes personal responsibility for decisions and delivering results, takes actions and decisions in case of customer needs, sets and achieves achievable goals; complies with quality, service and productivity standards and meets deadlines
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Energetic and enthusiastic with a flexible and dynamic work ethic.
- Good at establishing and maintaining internal and external relationships.
- Excellent command of English, spoken and written.
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
Other jobs like this
Zurn Water Solutions
National Accounts Manager-Service Contractors, SiteWorksAccount management Manufacturing Product management Relationship-building Training Travel
Career development Competitive pay Equity Health care Insurance +1
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
Find open roles in Engineering, Design, Data, Marketing, Sales, Operations, Support and more, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Remote Solutions Architect jobs
- Remote Staff Software Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Product Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Data Scientist jobs
- Remote Business Analyst jobs
- Remote Technical Account Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Data Analyst jobs
- Remote Sales Engineer jobs
- Remote Solutions Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Recruiter jobs
- Remote Product Owner jobs
- Remote Salesforce Administrator jobs
- Remote Security Engineer jobs
- Remote Frontend Engineer jobs
- Remote Program Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Customer Success Manager jobs
- Remote QA Engineer jobs
- Remote Principal Software Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Writer jobs
- Remote Senior Frontend Engineer jobs
- Remote Staff Accountant jobs
- Remote Senior Project Manager jobs
- Remote Business Development Manager jobs
- Remote Backend-related jobs
- Remote B2B-related jobs
- Remote Customer service-related jobs
- Remote React-related jobs
- Remote Data-driven-related jobs
- Remote Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Remote CRM-related jobs
- Remote Product management-related jobs
- Remote HR-related jobs
- Remote Mentoring-related jobs
- Remote Kubernetes-related jobs
- Remote Financial services-related jobs
- Remote Linux-related jobs
- Remote Interpersonal skills-related jobs
- Remote Machine Learning-related jobs
- Remote Docker-related jobs
- Remote GCP-related jobs
- Remote CI/CD-related jobs
- Remote HTML-related jobs
- Remote Cybersecurity-related jobs
- Remote UX-related jobs
- Remote Scrum-related jobs
- Remote Banking-related jobs
- Remote Integrations-related jobs
- Remote Data Science-related jobs