Livestorm is the all-in-one video communication platform for companies looking to implement a powerful video communication strategy.
Founded in 2016, Livestorm enables companies to promote, host and analyze their online events. We’re building the future of unified video communication: an all-in-one video communication platform that connects to your tools and lives in your browser.
Livestorm has been built with ease-of-use in mind. We serve companies of all sizes, from startups to Fortune500. Shopify, Honda, Oracle, Spendesk, Front, Sephora or Revolut trust Livestorm to organize their meetings, webinars or online events.
Here are our core values:
- Resourcefulness: We go that extra mile in the most efficient way.
- Curiosity: We have interest in whatever is happening with the other teams.
- Humility: We strive to remove the ego from the equation to gain perspective.
- Ownership: We go from a-z and to put things in motion, own our wins and fails.
- Transparency: We share the good and the bad alike.
As Livestorm is growing rapidly, we're looking to improve how connected the solution is, with relevant softwares in the industry. In this context, one of the main goals is to let customers connect Livestorm to their own stack of tools, but also to let partners unleash their creativity and build powerful integrations with Livestorm. Therefore, we are looking for our first Solutions Engineer, who's passionate about providing customers, yet-to-be-customers and partners deep insights and creative solutions about how to connect Livestorm with various softwares, using our API, webhooks, iPaaS connectors and native integrations.
As Livestorm's first Solutions Engineer, you'll be joining the Integrations Squad, which oversees our public API & Native Integrations, and is responsible of accurate data synchronisation between Livestorm and relevant software in the industry. You'll work alongside Engineers, Product, Sales, Customer Success and Care Teammates, and will be reporting directly to the Squad's Engineering Manager.
While Livestorm has headquarters in Paris, we are a remote-first company. As a matter of fact, Stormies are located between France, Spain, USA, Germany, Greece..., so we are looking for the best talent, no matter where you live.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Attending technical pre-sales calls with prospects from all across Europe and the US, along with Sales Representatives from the Team, in order to listen to their needs around API & Integrations and offer insightful solutions.
- Conducting technical calls with new customers to help them get up and running with our API, Zapier-like connectors or Native Integrations. If need be, you'll even be able to provide them with a few code snippets to unblock their automation and BI needs.
- Attending technical calls with apps partners to help them integrate Livestorm with their solution using our API.
- Working closely with the API & Integrations Product Managers to give feedback on important requirements from prospects and customers.
- Drafting technical guides and articles in our developer hub to help customers, prospects and partners understand the concepts behind our API and webhooks.
For this Solutions Engineer role, we're looking for someone with the following experience:
- Ideally, you got a CS, Engineering or STEM degree.
- You like being (virtually) on the field, hands-on with customers, prospects and partners. You're comfortable with sending detailed emails and short videos / gifs to explain technical concepts.
- You should be fluent in English and French, so as to articulate sophisticated technical insights during calls with international stakeholders and write relevant technical documentation that might be missing.
- Bonus: you have experience in a B2B SaaS context and understand the underlying sales / customer success cycle.
Moreover, we are looking for someone who can work in the Paris timezone (we accept a jet-lag of 2 hours maximum).
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
- 🥙 Eat well: You get a monthly stipend of restaurant tickets for the amount of 9€ per workday (Swile, ex Lunchr) covered at 50%, or the equivalent for non-France residents. Hot and cold drinks, fruits and snacks are available in our Paris office.
- 🌍 Have flexibility: We offer flexible working hours, and stipends for coworking spaces and home-office materials.
- 🚲 Be reimbursed for transportation: Personal transportation costs can be reimbursed up to 400€ per year with the "Forfait mobilité durable". Costs to come to the office are paid according to a package.
- 🎉 Spend time together for special events: We host monthly after-works, activities on and off site, and team off-sites twice a year. We have team meetups at the office once a quarter.
- 🏃♂️ Enjoy leisure activities thanks to our CSE: Sports or cultural activities are covered, and preferential rates are available via Leeto.
- And of course, all the essentials: 💊 Quality health insurance (Alan Green ou Blue), and Provident (Alan), 🚂 50% of the transport subscription is paid by Livestorm, and everything necessary for your daily life (goodies, supplies, resources...) is provided.