Demand Journeys Manager, Enterprise
San Francisco, Seattle, New York, Chicago, Remote
Stripe’s infrastructure and suite of APIs powers hundreds of thousands of businesses—from startups to Fortune 500s—in almost every country around the world. From developers and product managers to founders and CFOs, a broad audience interacts with Stripe’s products and uses them to start, run, and scale their companies. Removing the barriers to online commerce helps more new businesses get started, expedites growth for existing companies, and increases economic output and trade globally.
We operate at a significant scale, but we’re still tiny relative to the opportunity ahead, so there is still much to do. Join us and help put the global economy within everyone’s reach.
We’re looking for an experienced demand-gen marketer to join our team. The Demand Journeys Manager will own our enterprise acquisition strategy and execution -- creating and optimizing scaled Journeys and programs that generate new business / drive predictable revenue while delivering awesome experiences for our enterprise audience.
Critical to your success is experience running and measuring acquisition Journeys (campaigns and programs) in the B2B tech space -- ideally with strong exposure and expertise with ABM and enterprise audiences. You’ll be able to influence our overall marketing strategy as well as roll up your sleeves to execute on it. You will be comfortable working cross-functionally with teams like design, sales, data science, and product. You thrive in hypergrowth, fast-paced, ambiguous environments. You excel at critical thinking, problem solving, and building for scale. You have a user-first mentality and a passion for building from the ground up. You are thoughtful and creative, with a strong bias to action and a refusal to settle for good enough.
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.
- Own Prospect Journeys to reach audiences at the right time with the right offer, to generate and accelerate revenue opportunities and deliver best-in-class user experiences
- Responsible for enterprise demand / acquisition strategy and execution, accountable for revenue goals
- Create relevant and compelling campaigns and programs and own the enterprise Journey strategy across channels, content, and experiences to meet business objectives
- Lead and manage demand, engagement, and communication for ongoing programs such as demand gen campaigns, events, workshops, annual conferences, onboarding, and evergreen nurture programs
- Work closely with Marketing teams, Sales, Data Science, and others to create campaigns that drive new customers to Stripe (through sales pipeline, self-serve / web direct, and our platform partners)
- Partner with Sales to build, launch, and optimize effective ABM campaigns
- Work closely with Operations and Analytics teams to visualize campaign success and derive data driven recommendations for campaign improvements
- Define clear objectives for each program and measure and communicate results
We’re looking for someone who has:
- 6-8+ years of marketing experience, preferably in B2B marketing, including specific experience with demand generation, multi-touch and integrated campaigns, ABM, content marketing, multi-channel programs, and tactics such as digital, email, webinars, and content partnerships
- Strong track record building full-funnel Journeys to drive prospects to customers
- Ideal: experience driving enterprise acquisition for B2B tech
- Demonstrated track record of generating innovative content and campaigns that exceed target goals
- An appetite for transforming business from strategy through to execution. Ability to work cross-functionally to stand up new capabilities and drive projects to completion
- Experience and track record working with other marketers and XFN teams. Ability to influence, lead, and coach cross functional teams, and champion new concepts and ideas
- Highly organized thinker with the ability to accurately prioritize and ensure key initiatives move forward
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, accompanied by the ability to present insights and actions to leadership
- A startup mentality with a bias to action and the ability to flex in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s Degree, MBA – preferred
Nice to haves:
- Strategic thinker that can see beyond the day-to-day grind, leverage technology and data to improve the prospect experience and help reach marketing and sales / revenue goals
- Strong problem solving and analytical ability, with a track record of “test & learn” mindset
- Strong creative marketing and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and work in cross-functional, fast-paced environments with the pressure of complex and often unanticipated / ambiguous challenges
- Excellent team player, who values other views and can earn stakeholder confidence quickly and influence effectively. Positive, can-do attitude and adept at thinking outside the box and pivoting quickly
- Strong technical, marketing, and communication skills to build many firsts for the company; and interpersonal skills to help you work with cross-functional teams
- Experience and desire for working in a start-up environment, developing critical infrastructure, and aggressively scaling a high-growth business