Sr DevOps Engineer - Devops Architect
Remote - Uruguay
USA-based Devops-as-a-Service provider, Caylent Corporation, is seeking a DevOps Engineer to join its growing team.
We specialize in working with Kubernetes for cloud-native projects in AWS, GCP, and Serverless. Our engineers enjoy wearing many technology hats of a small boutique firm without the corporate headaches. We work Monday-Friday 9-5 EST.
Our engineers love making decisions in real time. They work hands-on with technologies like EKS/GKE, Terraform, Helm, CI/CD, and more.
*We are hiring for multiple DevOps Engineer roles from Staff level to Lead Engineer. All roles are 100% remote.
- Some architecture and some system integration - NO lift and shift
- Build and maintain, update tool for deployment, monitoring, operations and security
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in dev, testing and production environments
- Structure and maintain software config management systems
- Scale for demand
- Work with high growth, technology clients
- Develop and improve operational practices and procedures
- Suggest improvements and enhancements
- Bring new features and services into production
- Cloud Engineering (cloud computing) experience with AWS and / or GCP to include load balancing and CDM.
- Infrastructure as a code, specifically Terraform / Cloudformation experience.
- Design and maintain CI/CD process and tools (specifically CircleCI, GitLab, Jenkins)
- In-depth experience with the orchestration tools, especially Kubernetes
- In-depth experience with the YAML config management tools, especially Helm & Ansible
- Testing, code review, good communication skills
- Fully professional English fluency
Nice to have qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering
- AWS Professional Certificates
- Kubernetes Certificates
- Google Cloud Certificates
- Competitive salary and bonuses, including performance-based salary increases
- Compensation paid in USD
- Generous vacation and unlimited paid-time off policy
- Bonuses for each certification
- Budget to lease a shared work office space and/or work from home
- Top of the line Laptop
- NO on-call and NO rotations
- Continuing Education, training, conferences
- Company sponsored Coursework, Exams and Certifications
- Work with cool, new tech - NO legacy systems
- Company sponsored accent neutralization and English Tutor
- Fun corporate events
- Close knit team and an amazing corporate culture
- Career progression program
- Sophisticated internal library