Project Manager - Junior level
We’re looking for a Project Manager.
Join the team of one of the most dynamically developing technology companies according to Deloitte Fast 500 EMEA ranking!
Salary range: 4000 - 6 000 PLN net (B2B contract)
- Working with clients on the e-commerce implementation project as a Product Owner - co-creating and prioritizing requirements as well as scheduling and reporting work progress,
- organization of work of the project team - defining tasks for the development team (backend, frontend) and testers,
- quality control of the work of team members,
- configuration of e-commerce systems in accordance with the developed business goals, cooperation with external partners specializing in SEO, activity analysis, ERP, payments and logistics,
- active participation in internal working meetings with design, production and testing departments.
- Efficient communication - both the ability to listen and persuade you
- teamwork skills - so that meetings and workshops actually add value to the entire company and projects,
- analytical thinking skills and logical inference,
- English language skills at minimum B2 level that enables effective communication in writing and speech,
- knowledge of the e-commerce market and industry is much appreciated.
Growth in Strix:
- leaders’ support - we all play for one goal,
- sharing knowledge - internal and external training,
- Strix Space - monthly internal meetings,
- examinations and certificates - we will help you financially and in terms of content,
- company library - you will surely find something for yourself.
Perks & benefits:
- Thursday breakfasts - a weekly handful of information about company events,
- integration parties - we love to spend time together also after work,
- integration trip - 3 days away from the office every year,
- volleyball league - we play every Wednesday,
- MultiSport - we take care of your physical condition,
- LUX MED - we know how important it is to take care of your health,
- Aviva - life insurance to make you feel safe,
Stages of the recruitment process:
- HR Phone screen
- Technical phone screen
- Reference check
- Feedback, decision, and offer!