AEM Java Developer (Remote)
Remote - Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
We are transforming our platform and have an exciting opportunity for an energetic and talented AEM Engineer to join our rapidly expanding Agile ecommerce team.
As an experienced AEM engineer you will have a deep understanding of how AEM works technically and also how business users interact with it. You will have a passion for software development and an excellent understanding of how to define and deliver solutions iteratively and collaboratively within AEM. You should be used to coaching other members of the team to up skill them with AEM knowledge. You will be confident in challenging business requirements to ensure you are continuously delivering the best possible outcome, harnessing innovation and driving adoption of new technologies to deliver business value. Your vision and ambition will contribute to shaping our online technology roadmap, influencing our future technical direction and balancing passion with precision to deliver exceptional online service and solutions for our customers.
In addition to AEM you should be experienced in writing standalone java applications using Spring Boot or AWS Lambda which can sit alongside AEM to help deliver business functionality.
Since we are a consultancy, national and international expected travelling time varies according to project/client and organisational needs: 0%-20% estimated.
• Java 8
• Adobe Experience Manager 6.5
• Familiar with Sling models and creating JSON based API’s using AEM
• Able to write valuable unit tests for AEM code and understand how to mock the JCR
• Amazon Web Services (Lambda, DynamoDB, Elastic Cache, SQS, SNS, API gateway, Cloud Front, Cloud Watch, IAM, EC2, S3)
• Experience with Single page applications (especially in the context of AEM)
• Experience using AEM as a headless CMS
• Java 11
- Flexible working hours (self-managed)
- Competitive salary
- Annual bonus, subject to company performance
- Self-proposed salary increases
- Access to Udemy online training and opportunities to learn and grow within the role
- 25 days holiday (+ bank hols). After 2 years of employment, you are entitled to 1 additional day a year up to 30 days.
- Private Medical Healthcare with Vitality
- Pension scheme
- 2 weeks fully paid paternity leave
- Enhanced Maternity, shared parental and adoption leave and pay
- Conference budget
- Christmas party
- Annual company team-building trip
- Eye Test Voucher
- Autonomous working
- Retail Discounts Scheme
At Mindera we use technology to build products we are proud of, with people we love. Software Engineering Applications, including Web and Mobile, are at the core of what we do at Mindera. We partner with our clients, to understand their product and deliver high performance, resilient and scalable software systems that create an impact on their users and businesses across the world.
You get to work with a bunch of great people, where the whole team owns the project together. Our culture reflects our lean and self-organisation attitude. We encourage our colleagues to take risks, make decisions, work in a collaborative way and talk to everyone to enhance communication. We are proud of our work and we love to learn all and everything while navigating through an Agile, Lean and collaborative environment.
Our offices are located: Porto, Portugal | Aveiro, Portugal | Coimbra, Portugal | Leicester, UK | San Diego, USA | Chennai, India | Bengaluru, India
Mindera is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, disability, gender including gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, or any other protected status. All matters related to employment are decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
No recruitment agencies please.