Sr. HR Business Partner | Remote
Remote - Austin, Texas, United States
Who is HireVue?
HireVue is transforming the way companies discover, hire, and develop the best talent by combining the power of video, games, and AI for better hiring decisions.
We are relentlessly focused on developing fair and objective hiring solutions to help our customers and their candidates, and we embrace this same focus of fair and objective hiring when we hire for our own team, striving to build a diverse and inclusive culture based on a foundation of respect and inclusion.
HireVue is available worldwide in over 30 languages and has hosted more than 14 million on-demand interviews and one million assessments. Its more than 700 customers worldwide including over one-third of the Fortune 100 and leading brands such as Unilever, JP Morgan Chase, Delta Air Lines, Vodafone, Carnival Cruise Line, and Goldman Sachs.
Who are we looking for?
We are excited to grow our HR organization with the addition of two (2) Sr. HR Business Partners to help us continue our successful growth at HireVue.
This role will partner with business leaders to develop and execute HR strategies focused on talent management, organizational effectiveness, workforce planning, and employee engagement. In addition, they will own programs that run across the broader HR team. To be successful in this role, you must understand business priorities and translate them into the highest impact work. You will help business leaders look around corners with data-driven recommendations that improve performance, retention, and the overall employee experience. To succeed, you will need a flexible skill set, including the ability to think strategically, execute tactically, and collaborate across many teams, levels, and situations.
This role will require influential partnership with senior and middle management within the organization to execute the HR strategies that foster cultural, organizational and people effectiveness. The individual in this role must understand business priorities and translate them into an HR agenda that supports the business as it grows.
- Ability to understand business goals as well as design and implement new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in business objectives, productivity and development of HR within the company.
- Desire and ability to be an influential and credible senior HR leader within the team, including setting the tone, agenda, and direction of the HR team and providing the necessary support, follow up, and leadership to ensure the team achieves desired results.
- Understand the entire talent system and each stage of the employee lifecycle and apply that understanding to craft integrated solutions that are thoughtful and reinforced by upstream and downstream talent programs.
- Bias for action, strong work ethic, and desire to achieve excellence.
- Operate with autonomy and discretion. A true hands-on approach as well as the ability to successfully monitor the "pulse" of the employees to ensure a high level of employee engagement.
- Drive collaboration across the HR business function and supporting senior leaders with the cultural change agenda.
- Translate business strategies objectives and context into a human resource strategy.
- Constructively challenge and coach leaders on their individual and collective effectiveness.
- Support leadership with the ongoing capability build of their teams.
- Ability to engage, influence and collaborate with senior leadership teams with a good application of contemporary HR systems, processes and obligations.
- Proven organization, human resource and team leadership experience.
- 8 - 10 years experience as an HR business partner
- Flexibility to work across time zones and hold a high level of integrity, confidentiality and credibility.
- Results-oriented leader with a strong customer service focus and collaborative approach.
- An incredible communicator who understands people; you lead with empathy and understand how to connect with others.
- A data-centric mind with the ability to leverage both internal and external research to propose new solutions and analyze trends and metrics.
- A trusted advisor with a strong business acumen dedicated to solving problems.
- A positive influence on those around you with a passion for creating an inclusive work environment.
- Execution of HireVue’s people strategy and support of leaders within the business.
- Experience collaborating with members of the People, Finance, Legal, and Analytics teams to design and implement a variety of people programs.
- Partner with Talent Acquisition and Finance on headcount planning, modeling, timing, and strategy to enable Lucid’s rapid growth.
- Counsel and advise on employee relations issues and provide day-to-day coaching guidance to leaders.
- Assist in administering compensation and recognition programs including bonus and merit.
- Administration of bi-annual performance management programs.
- Assist in the immigration process for both US and international employees.
- Assist leaders and employees in navigating leave of absences and other accommodations.
- Lead on developing People policies to minimize legal exposure while balancing employee and business needs.
- Strong cross-functional project management experience.
- A strong understanding of employment law with the ability to gracefully navigate complex employee relations issues.
- Experience managing data and compiling analysis for executive-level leadership.
HireVue is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. HireVue is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
Other jobs like this
Senior Director, HR Business PartnerCoaching Compliance Entrepreneurial High growth HR Human Resources R&D Recruiting Research Talent acquisition +1
Career development Fitness / gym Flex hours Flex vacation Health care +2
Contract Technical Sourcer or Contract Technical RecruiterATS Candidate experience Coaching Data mining Employer Brand Entrepreneurial Financial services FinTech GitHub Interpersonal skills +3
Career development Startup environment Team events
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
Find open roles in Engineering, Design, Data, Marketing, Sales, Operations, Support and more, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Remote Senior Data Scientist jobs
- Remote Account Manager jobs
- Remote Technical Support Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote Solutions Engineer jobs
- Remote Sales Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Account Manager jobs
- Remote Business Analyst jobs
- Remote Staff Software Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Product Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Data Analyst jobs
- Remote Security Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Writer jobs
- Remote Salesforce Administrator jobs
- Remote Machine Learning Engineer jobs
- Remote Product Owner jobs
- Remote Senior Customer Success Manager jobs
- Remote QA Engineer jobs
- Remote Content Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Recruiter jobs
- Remote Program Manager jobs
- Remote Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Frontend Engineer jobs
- Remote Recruiting Coordinator jobs
- Remote Coaching-related jobs
- Remote DevOps-related jobs
- Remote Customer service-related jobs
- Remote React-related jobs
- Remote Kubernetes-related jobs
- Remote CRM-related jobs
- Remote Backend-related jobs
- Remote Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Remote HR-related jobs
- Remote Interpersonal skills-related jobs
- Remote UX-related jobs
- Remote Docker-related jobs
- Remote Mentoring-related jobs
- Remote Linux-related jobs
- Remote Azure-related jobs
- Remote Open Source-related jobs
- Remote User Experience-related jobs
- Remote Integrations-related jobs
- Remote CI/CD-related jobs
- Remote KPIs-related jobs
- Remote FinTech-related jobs
- Remote Financial services-related jobs
- Remote Cloud-based-related jobs
- Remote UI-related jobs
- Remote Jira-related jobs