Personal Lines Account Manager
Remote - Mentor, Ohio, United States
Risk StrategiesA leading specialty risk management consultancy and insurance broker offering smarter, practical approaches to risk mitigation and custom insurance program design for businesses, educational and government institutions, as well as successful...
Risk Strategies is a growth focused, privately-held, National Specialty Insurance Brokerage and Risk Management Advisor. We successfully assist organizations and individuals simplify the process of protecting assets, offering benefits and minimizing liability. With over 110 offices across the country & Canada, we thrive on our passion to be ranked a Best Places to Work since 2018 by our most important asset, our employees. For 2019, Risk Strategies was named 6th Fastest Growing Firm, 8th Largest Personal Lines Broker, 11th largest privately-held P&C Broker and the 16th largest US Broker by Insurance Journal.
Risk Strategies is proud to be Private Equity backed by one of the oldest and most established firms in the private equity industry and a leading investor in the insurance sector. As an Employer of Choice, we offer a competitive compensation and benefits package and an exciting, challenging career opportunity to over 2,200 employees currently.
We are seeking a collaborative and resilient Account Manager for our Personal Lines team. The Account Manager will fulfill an integral role in developing cohesive relationships with client groups, streamlining enrollment initiatives, and serving as a strategic advisor. The ideal candidate will be an interpersonal and proactive problem solver with demonstrated success in servicing a book of Personal Lines accounts.
- Responsible for servicing a personal lines book of business- marketing, underwriting, servicing, renewal negotiation, consulting, problem resolution, reviewing and rating.
- Maintaining productive business relations and engage in extensive contact with clients, producers and underwriters.
- Ensuring the client has continuous and proper coverage and advise client of any change recommendations.
- Review current policies and provide recommendations regarding placement options. Utilize coverage checklist and a network of industry contacts to determine appropriate coverage and premiums.
- Rounding out and cross selling book of business to reach agency/department growth goals.
- Responsible for the integrity of policies and related documents.
- Apply knowledge of coverages and forms to research and reconcile discrepancies.
- Participating in the development of new business and retention of renewal business. Interact with producers to prepare specifications, applications, underwriting data and related information in the marketing of insurance products.
- Producing business proposals and deliver presentations to clients.
- Managing all aspects of account administrations.
- All other duties as assigned by management as needed.
- Minimum of 3+ years of personal lines brokerage experience servicing accounts.
- Valid OH P&C license.
- High School Graduate or higher education.
- Must possess a strong knowledge of personal lines insurance markets to place new/renewal business.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrate proficiency in computer applications, esp. Microsoft Office Suite.
- Exceptional organization and time-management skills.
- Knowledge of agency management systems- Epic and rating software preferred.
- Self-starter, professional and assertive.
- Be able to handle a fast-paced, challenging work environment.
Other jobs like this
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
Find open roles in Engineering, Design, Data, Marketing, Sales, Operations, Support and more, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Remote Solutions Architect jobs
- Remote Staff Software Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Product Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Business Analyst jobs
- Remote Senior Data Scientist jobs
- Remote Technical Account Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Data Analyst jobs
- Remote Sales Engineer jobs
- Remote Solutions Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Recruiter jobs
- Remote Product Owner jobs
- Remote Salesforce Administrator jobs
- Remote Security Engineer jobs
- Remote QA Engineer jobs
- Remote Frontend Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Customer Success Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Frontend Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Writer jobs
- Remote Staff Accountant jobs
- Remote Program Manager jobs
- Remote Principal Software Engineer jobs
- Remote Business Development Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Project Manager jobs
- Remote Backend-related jobs
- Remote Customer service-related jobs
- Remote Azure-related jobs
- Remote React-related jobs
- Remote CRM-related jobs
- Remote Data-driven-related jobs
- Remote Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Remote Product management-related jobs
- Remote Mentoring-related jobs
- Remote HR-related jobs
- Remote Machine Learning-related jobs
- Remote Kubernetes-related jobs
- Remote Linux-related jobs
- Remote Interpersonal skills-related jobs
- Remote Financial services-related jobs
- Remote Docker-related jobs
- Remote GCP-related jobs
- Remote CI/CD-related jobs
- Remote HTML-related jobs
- Remote Cybersecurity-related jobs
- Remote UX-related jobs
- Remote Scrum-related jobs
- Remote Banking-related jobs
- Remote Data Science-related jobs
- Remote Integrations-related jobs