The recruitment lead will work closely with our recruiters to manage to the source, interviewing, and onboarding processes. To be successful in this role, recruitment managers should have an HR or Marketing academic background and experience screening and evaluating candidates. The ideal candidate is a team leader who is able to make effective decisions quickly.
- Update current and design new recruiting procedures (e.g. job application and onboarding processes)
- Supervise the recruiting team and report on its performance
- Keep track of recruiting metrics. (e.g. time-to-hire and cost-per-hire)
- Devises sourcing strategies to attract top talent: Creating job postings, contacting universities, determining advertising and posting resources.
- Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications. Interview applicants on a consistent set of qualifications and behavioral interviewing questions.
- Assess candidates’ language proficiency prior to scheduling for assessment.
- Manages and facilitates the interview process to ensure a positive and timely experience for a candidate.
- Research and choose job advertising options
- Recommend ways to improve our employer brand.
- Coordinate with department managers to forecast future hiring needs.
- Stay up-to-date on labor legislation and inform recruiters and managers about changes in regulations.
- Build the company’s professional network through relationships with HR professionals, colleges and other partners.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Located in: Argentina, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Thailand, Japan or Korea.
- Proven work experience as a Recruiting Manager, Recruitment Consultant, or Recruiting Coordinator.
- Familiarity with social media and other professional networks.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and team management skills.
- Strong decision-making skills.
- BSc in Human Resources Management or Organizational Psychology.