Recruiting Operations and Enablement Specialist
Remote, Anywhere in North America
Postscript is redefining marketing for ecommerce companies. By introducing SMS as an entirely new channel for ecommerce stores to engage, retain, and convert their customer base, brands are seeing huge ROI with Postscript. Backed by Y Combinator and other top investors, Postscript is growing fast and looking for remarkable people to help build a world class go-to-market (GTM) organization.
As Recruiting Operations & Enablement Specialist, you will be responsible for actively enabling world-class recruiting operations at Postscript. By ensuring seamless recruiting operations throughout the recruiting funnel, you will play a vital role in ensuring that Postscript attracts the best talent and that every candidate has the best experience. Your work will positively impact multiple stakeholders, including candidates, hiring managers and the recruiting team. In addition to ensuring excellent day-to-day operations, you will also play an important role in implementing processes and technology to continually improve efficiency and quality in our recruiting process. All positions at Postscript are fully remote.
- Administer our applicant tracking system (Greenhouse). Ensure accuracy and data integrity throughout the system. Continually ensure that we are fully utilizing all functionality. Train team members on Greenhouse as needed
- Launch and enable all roles, including all aspects of interview plans, scorecards, assessments, etc. Develop effective, consistent process and communicate this clearly to all stakeholders
- Coordinate operations throughout the recruiting funnel for multiple roles under the direction of the recruiting team. Support our recruiting team in all inquiries from candidates and hiring managers
- Partner with the recruiting team to implement and Support recruiting analytics. Partner with BI and other similar resources to ensure accurate, timely, actionable data and reporting
- Actively support recruiting leadership in all strategic initiatives, such as interviewer training, candidate surveys, technology implementation, etc.
- Proactively make and implement recommendations to continually improve efficiency and quality throughout the recruiting process
What We’ll Love About You
- 3+ years experience in talent acquisition, preferably recruiting operations, coordination or similar role
- Demonstrated project management capabilities. Exceptional operational & organizational skills
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication skills and relationship-building skills
- High degree of comfort with HR technology, including implementation and administration.
- Early stage experience preferred
What You'll Love About Us
- High growth startup - plenty of room for you to directly impact the company and grow your career!
- Fully remote culture - work from home (or wherever!)
- Fun - We're passionate and enjoy what we do
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for equity
- Unlimited paid time off
- Health, dental, vision insurance
- Other great perks, such as home office stipend
You are welcome here. Postscript is an ever-evolving place of equal employment for talented individuals.