Recruiting Enablement Manager
Remote - US
Twilio is seeking a Recruiting Enablement Manager to join our TA team. This person will be responsible for helping scale our team's capabilities through training and development. They will have a focus on creating and delivering new training modules to help our team members learn and grow in their careers, all while staying up to date on any changing processes or regulations.
We're looking for an ideal candidate with the following experience:
- Knowledge of training methodologies, tactics, and instructional design.
- Experience in establishing training strategies, implementing action plans, crafting and documenting content.
- Knowledge of training software for systems and process training, including LMS, authoring tools, and content development.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office proficiency; familiarity with web delivery tools and other e-learning solutions/supports.
- Verbal and written communication typically consists of coaching, mentoring, motivating, and ensuring organizational objectives are translated into the department's activities
- Demonstrable track record to be innovative, initiate, lead & manage training
- Strong project management skills and effective execution skills to ensure successful delivery/implementation
- Previous Talent Acquisition experience is a plus
As an Enablement Manager, you'll have the opportunity to live the Twilio Magic values by:
- WRITE IT DOWN: Seek to understand training needs while being responsible for curriculum and training materials development
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Participate in the delivery of training, including the delivery of a Train-the-Trainer course, as required.
- DRAW THE OWL: Wiping the slate clean you'll be responsible for creating the framework for our team's knowledge base to centralize the location team members can go to in order to find the answers they are looking for.
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER'S SHOES: Work closely with TA Leadership and TA team members to ensure a coordinated approach keeping the training material relevant, impactful, and delivered in the most appropriate way.
- BE INCLUSIVE: Maintain an open mindset to ensure content is built to support all teams in all locations.
- BE AN OWNER & DON'T SETTLE: Lead training for the team and business while taking feedback from the audience to modify content as knowledge needs change.
This position will be instrumental in crafting the way we grow and develop our team members. Building resources that scale and inform Twilions will help us achieve our ultimate goal of hiring more Twilions. You'll have the chance to have a meaningful impact on how we support the business and stay up to date in the ever-changing landscape.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located remotely, but no matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers' experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world's communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world's most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer's toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world's largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status and operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.