Product Designer - Visual Services
At Talkdesk, we are disruptive risk-takers, don't have a traditional way of doing things, and will do whatever it takes to build a product that improves customer experiences. Join the adventure and grow with us. With $268 million in funding and more than 1,800 customers, we’re revolutionizing the industry of contact centers. Join a hyper-growth company that's innovative, bold, and ambitious. Be a part of the future of technology and make an impact on an evolving industry. If you're a self-starter and hungry to learn, apply now and enjoy the ride.
Who are you?
You are a self-motivated systems thinker who is happiest when solving highly ambiguous, multifaceted problems in elegantly simple ways. You’re an effective communicator and facilitator that enjoy validating ideas with product, engineering peers and get customer feedback as well. You care about all the details of design both on and off the screen and have a desire to put things in the world that have a meaningful impact on people’s lives and thrive in a collaborative environment that values team over titles.
In the Visual Services business unit you will be looking for innovative ways to solve contact center challenges that are best solved through video or other non-text based digital experiences. As part of the solution, the team might leverage artificial intelligence or augmented reality as well as other technologies. You will be asked to create the best designs that bring these customer experiences to life. As these solutions can be used as stand-alone products or integrated into other products within the Talkdesk suite, you will also be working closely with your Product Designer peers to ensure common Talkdesk design principles and patterns are being followed . If the idea of working with diverse, intellectually stimulated, and dynamic teams which is solving problems in all new ways excites you, the Visual Services business unit is made for you.
- 3+ years of experience in a similar position
- Ability to design end-to-end from discovery to execution, lo-fi & hi-fi prototyping skills
- Excellent communication and experience collaborating closely with PMs, developers, designers, and other team members
- Experience or interest in SaaS or enterprise applications
- Passionate about solving complex design challenges, high-level product vision
- Able to give and receive feedback
- Proactiveness and autonomy. We value people that are self-driven taking responsibility to drive their tasks successfully
- Please, submit your portfolio featuring examples of product, enterprise projects that you can share with us (Online or PDF).
Applications without a portfolio will not be considered.