Identity Administration and Automation Specialist
Remote - US
LiveRamp is the trusted platform that makes data accessible and meaningful. Our services power people-based customer experiences that improve the relevance of marketing and allow consumers to better connect with the brands and products they love. We thrive on solving the toughest technical and customer challenges, and we’re always looking for smart, compassionate people to help us blaze a trail.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy to connect the world’s data, people, and applications.
ABOUT THIS JOB
LiveRamp is looking for an energetic and engaged Identity Administration and Automation Specialist.
The Identity Administration and Automation Specialist is a key member of the Business Technology team with primary responsibility to administer our Identity and Access system (OKTA) and to design and implement automations to make business processes more efficient. This individual should be ambitious, curious, and have a desire to automate manual tasks.
The day-to-day tasks of this role are OKTA administration, user lifecycle management (new hire on-boarding, access management, terminations, etc.), application integration, and work with no-code or low-code workflow automation tools and documentation.
- Manage user lifecycle including CRUD operations (create, read, update, delete) for LiveRamp employees and contractors
- Ensure user on-boarding to applications is complete and successful
- Own app integrations -including troubleshooting- for single sign on (SSO) and for account provisioning into Okta
- Automating identity lifecycle workflows and integrations
- Automating auditing of compliance
- Working knowledge of Identity and Access Management concepts
- Experience administering an Access Mgmt system like Okta, Microsoft Azure AD, Ping Identity
- Experience automating identity or access workflows with tools such as Okta Workflows, Workato, Zapier
- An understanding of DevOps and Security best practices
- Some experience with G-Suite administration
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or equivalent
- Ability to design and implement solutions that are well architected, solving for the requirements, keeping performance, usability, and maintainability in mind
- Quick learner who is willing to move fast and take measured risks
- Nice to have:
- Working knowledge of Identity and Access Governance tools like Saviynt or SailPoint
- Experience building integration with the Slack platform or similar collaboration applications
- Experience in Atlassian suite, Github administration
- Experience administering endpoint management systems like Jamf or AirWatch
- Working knowledge of Workday HR business processes
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Health and Saving. Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision and disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan.
- Location. Work from home.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.