Demand Generation Specialist - EMEA
London, UK / Remote
Posted 3 months ago
Vonage Mission: Vonage is redefining business communications. True to our roots as a technology disruptor, we’ve embraced technology to transform how companies communicate to create better business outcomes. Our unique cloud communications platform brings together a robust unified communications solution with the agility of embedded, contextual communications APIs. This powerful combination enables businesses to collaborate more productively and engage their customers more effectively across messaging, chat, social media, video and voice. We also provide a robust suite of feature-rich residential communication solutions.
Why this role matters
At Vonage, the API Group marketing team is leading the narrative on how software developers and enterprises can reimagine, design, and deploy new communication experiences. We’re comprised of demand generation experts, product marketing managers, partner marketing, and content specialists who are charged with acquiring new prospects and educating the market with communication APIs possibilities.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and digitally-savvy Demand Generation Specialist to help drive new customer acquisition and accelerate existing deals in EMEA. This opportunity will afford you the chance to work in a unique demand space spanning software developers and business decision makers.
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU, CONTINUE READING BELOW…….
What you will do
- Ensure effective execution of digital demand generation programs to drive new leads, MQLs, and pipeline
- Partner with a performance marketing agency to continuously optimise our digital programs across SEM, paid social, programmatic display, and content syndication to deliver or exceed profitability and other lead performance objectives
- Coordinate execution of multi-channel integrated marketing campaigns by working collaboratively with Field Marketing, Content Strategy, Sales, Marketing Operations, and other stakeholders
- Monitor reports and dashboards to identify trends, issues and challenges, report your results at both macro and micro level so that we can all see progress against high-level goals, as well as understand the little improvements that get us there
What you will bring
- Experience executing digital marketing campaigns
- Strong project- and time-management skills to meet ambitious campaign objectives while working with a variety of stakeholders
- Understanding of funnel metrics and both inbound and outbound marketing tactics to generate qualified leads and accelerate pipeline velocity
- Experience with targeting, segmentation, and list acquisition to build prospect lists for demand generation campaigns
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills to interpret data, generate insights and translate it into actionable changes
- Eagerness to learn, a proactive nature, and a point-positive attitude to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Strong communication skills to ensure alignment and coordination across a variety of cross-functional teams
- Collaborating with outside media agencies
- Experience working with SFDC and Pardot (or any other marketing automation platform such as Marketo, HubSpot etc…)
- Experience working with SaaS usage based business models
What is required for application
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, Business or related discipline
- Prior experience (3-4yrs) in B2B Marketing, Demand Generation or related position
What is in it for you
In addition to providing exciting work, career advancement opportunities, and a collaborative work environment, Vonage provides competitive pay and benefits including unlimited discretionary time off and tuition reimbursement.
Note: The purpose of this profile is to provide a general summary of essential responsibilities for the position and is not meant as an exhaustive list. Assignments may differ for individuals within the same role based on business conditions, departmental need or geographic location. An individual must demonstrate successful performance in their current position before being considered for promotion. In addition, in order to promote into a higher-level position, a business need for the promotion must exist and the candidate must be considered the most qualified person for the new position.