Remote - Mexico City, Mexico
This is a full-time remote position.
Are you curious and persistent by nature? Do you have good knowledge of recruitment for customer support and language based positions? Are you familiar with various sourcing tools and LinkedIn Recruiter? Are you tech-savvy and enjoy a fast-paced work environment? Then you may be our new Recruiter!
BrandBastion transforms the way brands deal with social engagement. Our proprietary technology automates the management of millions of social interactions every day, while maintaining the personal quality of one-on-one conversations. Our technology combining artificial intelligence, machine learning and human expertise runs in the background creating an open and free environment for discussions, offering blazing fast customer responses, escalations, protection from threats and real audience insights 24/7. We help brands to rise above the challenges of complex digital interactions, accurately, at scale and in real-time.
Your top priority is to find exceptional people for our team. As a Recruiter you will be working directly with our Recruitment Manager to develop our recruitment efforts. You will work independently finding the right candidates for positions in the customer support and content processing areas of the company.
As a Recruiter at BrandBastion you will:
- Collaborate with hiring manager to develop and post job ads.
- Source candidates using various sourcing tools (e.g. LinkedIn Recruiter, Boolean Search).
- Create material with information on BrandBastion as a workplace.
- Work closely with our Recruitment Manager setting up the recruitment process and grow our talent pool.
- Pre-screen candidates and conduct first round interviews.
- Distribute recruitment tasks.
- Screen applications and keep candidates updated on the hiring process.
You are hungry, curious and persistent by nature with a can do attitude. Ideally you will have minimum 2-3 years of experience in recruitment (either internal or agency), with a flair for recruitment of customer support and language based roles. Following up with internal stakeholders and candidates is something you thrive at doing, staying organized and on top of the process. You are a confident presenter and have excellent communication skills. We expect all team members to have fluent spoken and written English, as this is the working language at BrandBastion. Experience working in international and multicultural environments will be considered a plus. You are flexible in terms of working hours as you know this is crucial to make a global team work well.
- Paid vacation annually offered to all team members.
- Flexibility in terms of working hours and possibilities to work remotely.
- Opportunities to grow your career in a new and expanding field.
- Receive immediate responsibility for everything you do and the freedom to get creative.
- Join a growth company operating in a new exciting industry.
- Opportunity to travel.