Do you want to help us grow an amazing company that focuses on making great software? You'll help to find future team members who will work together to build something amazing that will delight our users.
Location: Remote, EU timezone +/-3 hours, full-time (or min 30 hours).
About Symless and Synergy
Our mission at Symless is to make great apps for people who have multiple computers. Since 2012, Symless has proudly developed Synergy, an app that shares one mouse, one keyboard, and one clipboard between multiple computers. As well as having over 2 million users worldwide, our app is also used at some pretty neat companies like Apple, Pixar, Disney, Google, Amazon, and many more. That said, we're actually a tight-knit team of 20 people, so you won't let lost in the crowd.
Who are we looking for?
We are seeking an Internal Recruiter to support the recruitment of both technical and non-technical team members. This role is open to both contractors and employees. We are seeking candidates who are experienced with the entire recruitment process; identifying potential candidates across channels and mediums, communicating with candidates, reviewing submissions for assessments, and conducting initial screening calls for shortlisted candidates. We're looking for someone who has experience with hiring teams in software development, sales, marketing, and operations.
What about the role?
You'll be a full-time Internal Recruiter working remotely based in or around Europe, focusing on managing the entire recruitment pipeline end-to-end. Reporting to our Head of Team Success, a very important part of your work involves documenting and planning all activities, proactively reaching out to candidates. Your focus will be to move candidates through the pipeline swiftly, ensuring constant communication and an excellent candidate experience. As well as aligning to response-time and hire-time KPIs, your ultimate goal is to find the best candidate possible so that we can build the best products possible. At Symless, our team is comprised of both contractors and employees, and we hold all team members in high esteem. You'll be responsible for hiring both team member types. Symless is heavily invested in maintaining a long-term performance-based relationship with both contractors and employees.
Here are a few things you'll be doing...
- Sourcing and attracting candidates by using freelancer job sites/boards, available databases, social media (especially LinkedIn), and the like
- Act as an initial point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
- Conduct screening interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule
- Manage the recruitment process in our Applicant Tracking System
- Optimize and automate the recruitment process in our Applicant Tracking System
- Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices
We'll need you to have experience with:
- 3+ years’ experience in recruitment for employees and contractors and functions: software development, sales and marketing, and operations
- 2+ years of experience defining and implementing recruiting strategies
- 2+ years of experience recruiting for roles in marketing across mediums and channels especially freelancer job sites, LinkedIn, or others that are relevant for these roles
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, and decision-making skills
- Advanced knowledge of office software (e.g. G Suite), database management, and internet search
- Familiarity with using and optimizing processes/automation in an ATS (e.g. Recruitee) and common job boards
- Proven experience conducting various types of interviews (structured, competency-based, stress, etc) and across channels (i.e. phone, video, etc.)
- Independent only (no agencies)
- Native English skills - written and verbal
- Access to webcam for calls