Front-End Developer (Contract)
About the company
Remind, the leading communication platform in education, helps educators reach students and parents where they are: their phones. With nearly 30 million active users, we’re one of the fastest-growing companies in education technology, but we have our sights set on something bigger: giving every student the opportunity to succeed.
About this role
As a Contracted Frontend Developer, you will lead the development of the Remind.com marketing site, the content management system (CMS), and other marketing tools. You will draw on experience working with both Marketing and Engineering teams to create user and content experiences that effectively drive engagement with Remind. This is a part-time position.
- You have consistently shipped high quality code to production.
- You care a lot about design, content organization, and user experience.
- You enjoy tackling interesting, complicated problems and following them through to the end.
- You are self organized and can effectively manage cyclical workload as a part-time contributor.
- You collaborate effectively with marketers, designers, engineers, and product managers to break down product requirements and maintain visibility on projects.
- Others enjoy working with you because of your positive attitude and technical competence
What you'll do:
- Work closely with Marketing and Product on project scope and estimates.
- Develop and deploy content and UI elements to the Remind marketing site and front-end platform.
- Develop and deploy content to improve different marketing tools, including Marketo and Braze.
On your first day, you should:
- Be familiar with basic marketing automation tools like Braze, Marketo, or similar.
Remind is an equal opportunity employer, and we're committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We aim to represent the students, teachers, and parents we serve, and we welcome, support, and empower all the diverse individuals in our community.