Senior Product Manager, Senior Enterprise SaaS Manager, Performance Management Module
Remote - US
Posted 1 month ago
Betterworks’ mission is to build solutions that help companies execute on their strategic objectives through people engagement, performance enablement and decision analytics. We are working with some of the world’s leading brands like Walmart and Intuit to disrupt the business and talent management spaces with next generation Strategic Execution and Performance Management solutions. BetterWorks is looking for an experienced Product Manager who will have “full stack” product responsibilities, working alongside our design, engineering, customer success and sales teams to build an incredible value proposition to our customers and users. We are looking for someone who can straddle the technical aspects of unlocking insights from data and solving problems with the user’s perspective in mind.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Completely own our Conversations, Feedback, Recognition modules from a Product point of view
- Continuously enhance the modules and build them out to increase our value proposition to our customers and prospects
- Improve existing and build new performance management integrations in the flow of employees’ work (e.g. Slack, MS Teams, Gmail plugin)
- Collaborate with the design and engineering teams to develop these capabilities
- Drive strategy, direction and realization of features for this area. Own the roadmap of a revenue generating product suite.
- Collaborate with other PMs and company leadership to prioritize broader platform features and developing a longer-term strategy for the suite. Keep the relevant stakeholders informed.
What we look for in a candidate:
- 5+ years of B2B SaaS product management experience. Enterprise experience a plus. HR / HCM domain experience a plus.
- Strong desire to disrupt, re-invent, optimize existing processes to build next generation Enterprise solutions
- Strong presentation, problem solving, and time management skills
- Passion for User Experience
- Interest in Data, Analytics, Automation, and/or AI
Perks at BetterWorks:
- Work closely with a cross functional team of highly motivated and intelligent folks with a unique range of startup and enterprise experience
- Balanced Work / Life with unlimited vacation
- Vibrant company culture with frequent team building events
- Competitive salary with stock options
- Remote, with travel to meet as a team when possible again
betterworks develops software to inspire and motivate modern workforces to achieve company objectives. Using the power of conversation, we help align work to goals, develop employees, and accelerate growth. betterworks’ easy-to-use, integrated solutions the way people work, driving more 1-on-1 communication, more feedback, and recognition – uniting workforces around a shared purpose, so they’re driven to achieve great things together. The company is backed by Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, John Doerr and Emergence Capital. betterworks has helped a variety of global organizations, including Walmart, Intuit, Vertiv and Schneider Electric to motivate their workforces toward collective achievement. Learn more about betterworks at betterworks.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We are committed to an inclusive and diverse betterworks. We believe that different perspectives lead to better ideas, and better ideas allow us to better understand the needs and interests of our diverse, global betterworks Community. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives and are an equal opportunity employer.