Remote - Porto, Porto District, Portugal
Posted 1 month ago
Pixelmatters is a digital product studio. We’re a team of strategists, designers, and developers creating top-quality digital products.
Our mission is to empower businesses to achieve their full potential by creating top-quality digital products, while fostering great relationships along the way. We envision a world where great user experience is the norm, not the exception, inspiring businesses and people to be at their best.
We’re looking for you — a great communicator, flexible, and autonomous Product Owner. A team player who likes to work in a fast-paced agile environment.
Client relationships are key at Pixelmatters. We have a mixed reality of product and project development in which we proudly collaborate with our clients, some of whom have internal design, development, and management teams with established processes. We embrace the challenge of building trustworthy remote relationships using the power of communication. We care about standing out by quality, having a voice, and a strategic mindset. Now, we're looking to expand the Product team. And here is where you come in...
Your role is focused on managing clients' relationships and their products. You're an open-minded and self-driven individual that loves digital products. You're a persuasive, clear, and emphatic communicator that cherishes the value of proactive and open communication with our clients and collaborators. You understand the value of a good and organized working process, being flexible and able to adjust to each client's needs and reality. You're creative and organized, a strategist who seeks to have an impact.
Some of your day-to-day tasks will include active communication with our clients, managing their expectations, reporting budget status, scope accomplishment, sharing strategic ideas to empower their businesses, and serving as a bridge to our internal teams. You'll be responsible for the scope and process specifications, and by negotiating these with our clients.
You are an ambassador of Pixelmatters culture, lead by example, and believe in people empowerment.
- Clear, cohesive and proactive communicator
- Great understanding of English and Portuguese (written and spoken)
- Capability to create empathy and build trust among different stakeholder profiles.
- Experience negotiating scope and timeline with stakeholders
- Passion for the IT industry and for Product development
- Broad understanding of web application technologies and development lifecycle
- Specify small and incremental deliverables based on product requirement and vision
- Capability to be involved in commercial matters like estimation processes and budget management
- Understanding the skills and strengths of the teams
It would be awesome if you also have...
- Experience in Agile environments and methodologies
- Experience as facilitator between stakeholders and delivery teams
- Flexibility in understanding products’ position in different markets, identifying potential opportunities and product gaps
- Worked with design teams and highly demanding UI projects
- Track record as Product Owner/Manager working with remote teams
- Quality-driven, inspiring and collaborative work environment
- Competitive salary and benefits, including health insurance
- For now, you’ll be working fully remote. Over 2021, we’ve planned opening a new office located at Porto’s downtown. You’ll then be able to decide where to work from.