People and Culture Service Delivery Analyst
O-IO-I crafts the iconic as the world’s leading glass bottle manufacturer
Remember the last time you opened a bottle of champagne, a cold beer after a hard day’s work or a bottle of sparkling mineral water to quench the thirst, well it was probably made by us, we are O-I and we love that we make more glass containers than anyone in the world.
O-I has more than a century of experience crafting pure, sustainable, brand-building glass packaging for many of the world’s best-known food and beverage brands. We are proud to provide high quality glass packaging for beer, wine, spirits, food, non-alcoholic beverages, cosmetics and pharmaceuticals.
With nearly 25,000 employees and an unparalleled footprint spanning almost 72 plants in 20 countries, O-I is a truly global maker of glass packaging.
From engineering and manufacturing to brand development, design and innovation, we are dedicated to providing unique solutions to exceed our customers’ expectations and fuel consumers’ desire for glass.
The Service Delivery Analyst is an IT professional who provides business partner support by capturing demand for IT requirements, supporting the development of business cases and analysis, providing advisory services to internal customers, monitoring the execution of priority projects and initiatives and providing regular updates to business stakeholders.
· Understand overall priorities of the regional function, challenges and short-term commercial issues and constraints so as to ensure that the most suitable fit for purpose IT solutions are applied to the business.
· Understand the regional functions strategic direction and translates the demand to populate the IT Road Map to ensure that the appropriate long term IT resource and capability planning, and balancing can take place.
· Ensure regional function requests for IT demand aligns with regional and global strategic plans so as the IT resources will concentrate their efforts on work that meets strategic goals and improves business competitiveness.
· Identify new opportunities and uses for information technology in order for the business to meet strategic goals and improves business competitiveness.
· Facilitate and functions as a liaison between the business and IT technical units to ensure full two-way communication takes place through a single managed point of contact resulting in all issues and facts are clearly known and understood. (Effectively acts as an IT account manager for the business community and represents the “voice of the business” within the IT Service Delivery organization).
· Provide consultative expertise to the business so as the business can make an informed decision on all the possible alternatives to the issues raised.
· Prioritizes demand requests with the business unit to ensure that focus and effort is put on the most important items aligning with global initiatives.
· Analyze business needs, documenting requirements (Requisition, cost effort estimate).
· Provide visibility to the business on when the demand will be realized and in doing so will highlight any issues and offer suggestions on resource and integration conflicts.
· Identifying regional demand “must-haves” due to customer, legal or regulatory requirements
· Support the definition of project scope, requirements, estimations, and fund management so as an on-time, on-budget fit for purpose solution is delivered to the regional function.
· Monitor projects from original concept through final implementation to ensure what was requested is delivered. Provide customers with regional updates on the status of projects.
· Help the business unit with any financial justification in order to gain appropriate approval and funding for the proposed solutions.
· Exploit and optimize the functionality of OI’s existing systems and portfolio in order to maximize the leverage of our existing systems investment.
· Support the creation of high-level business cases for new project demand that feeds annual budgeting cycle so as to ensure the correct level of funding is planned to meet the demand for the coming year.
· Consider the business implications of the application of technology to the current business environment to ensure that the most suitable and fit for purpose IT solutions are applied to the business.
· Validate the demand in line with OI business priorities, global IT strategy, regional and global constraints to ensure that the most suitable and fit for purpose IT solutions are applied to the business.
· Ensure adherence to IT quality standards and processes are adhered to at all times to ensure that all deliverables are completed and in line with process expectations.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience required
- 3+ years of experience with SAP SuccessFactors
- 3+ years’ experience in business process design
- 3+ years’ experience working with cross-functional teams
- Experience using structured process design methodologies and tools
- Solid understanding of integration of SAP SuccessFactors and associated People and Culture systems (payroll, time and attendance, recruiting etc.)
- Ability to solve complex problems and can take a new perspective using existing solutions or comes up with new process improvements to meet customer needs
- Ability to meet deadlines and communicate the status of assignments and make difficult decisions.
- Ability to effectively formulate multiple major projects and/or a variety of smaller change activities/tasks.
- Skilled in understanding and using standard application development design, report and project management tools.
- Ability to exercise influence in large groups or teams
- Experience working effectively with various levels of the organization, including senior management levels.
- Private medical care including dental care;
- Life insurance;
- Multisport card;
- Social fund (e.g. vacation allowance, Christmas allowance);
- Employee referral program;
- Flexible working hours;
- Remote work from Poland;
If you are smart, passionate, innovative, culturally open, curious and collaborative, we’d like to hear from you.
O-I is committed to fostering an inclusive environment that attracts and embraces the brightest minds and creates a culture that welcomes a diversity of ideas and perspectives while encouraging growth and rewarding performance.
Other jobs like this
Mid Data Scientist (f/m/x), Remote / BerlinAWS Azure Cloud Data-driven Data Science Data visualization GCP +7
Career development Conferences Flex hours Relocation support Startup environment +2
Sr. Malware Researcher - Windows Software Engineer (Prague/Brno/Remote)Co-working Cybersecurity Full stack Research Security Training Windows
Career development Equity Flex hours Flex vacation Gear +11
Sr. Malware Researcher - Windows Software Engineer (Brno/Prague/Remote)Co-working Cybersecurity Full stack Research Security Training Windows
Career development Equity Flex hours Flex vacation Gear +11
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
Find open roles in Engineering, Design, Data, Marketing, Sales, Operations, Support and more, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Remote Solutions Architect jobs
- Remote Staff Software Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Product Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Data Scientist jobs
- Remote Business Analyst jobs
- Remote Technical Account Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Data Analyst jobs
- Remote Sales Engineer jobs
- Remote Solutions Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Recruiter jobs
- Remote Product Owner jobs
- Remote Salesforce Administrator jobs
- Remote Security Engineer jobs
- Remote Frontend Engineer jobs
- Remote Program Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Customer Success Manager jobs
- Remote QA Engineer jobs
- Remote Principal Software Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Writer jobs
- Remote Senior Frontend Engineer jobs
- Remote Staff Accountant jobs
- Remote Senior Project Manager jobs
- Remote Business Development Manager jobs
- Remote Backend-related jobs
- Remote B2B-related jobs
- Remote Customer service-related jobs
- Remote React-related jobs
- Remote Data-driven-related jobs
- Remote Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Remote CRM-related jobs
- Remote Product management-related jobs
- Remote HR-related jobs
- Remote Mentoring-related jobs
- Remote Kubernetes-related jobs
- Remote Financial services-related jobs
- Remote Linux-related jobs
- Remote Interpersonal skills-related jobs
- Remote Machine Learning-related jobs
- Remote Docker-related jobs
- Remote GCP-related jobs
- Remote CI/CD-related jobs
- Remote HTML-related jobs
- Remote Cybersecurity-related jobs
- Remote UX-related jobs
- Remote Scrum-related jobs
- Remote Banking-related jobs
- Remote Integrations-related jobs
- Remote Data Science-related jobs