Talkdesk is one of the fastest growing companies in the world, a leader in the Gartner North America Contact Center as a Service Magic Quadrant, and an organization that is truly disrupting the industry. We have 1800+ customers, representing all industries, who are offering superior customer experiences to their customers leveraging the Talkdesk innovative technology.
The Executive Recruiter will partner closely with the executive leadership team to hire Talkdesk’s most impactful leaders as we continue to rapidly grow. We are seeking a high functioning, polished Executive Recruiter who can work in an autonomous manner with the leadership team. Over the past year we have significantly built out our executive team and are now focused on building out their leadership teams. This is a truly unique opportunity to hire the leaders that will be taking Talkdesk into the future.
- Manage full cycle executive recruiting- sourcing to offer
- Recruit Director and above roles across all departments: Marketing, Sales, Finance, Operations, Administration, HR, Product, Marketing
- Build trusted relationships with leadership to create a true hiring partnership, providing coaching, training and guidance
- Partner with executive and leadership team directly to identify and hire top talent
- Develop effective and innovative sourcing strategies to capture high quality leadership for current and future roles
- Provide a high touch experience throughout the entire recruiting process with both internal stakeholders and candidates
- Continuously work to raise the bar on the level of talent we are bringing into Talkdesk
- 7 years of recruiting experience, 3 years of experience recruiting leadership roles
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Strong business acumen with specific focus in the technology industry
- High attention to detail, with the ability to work closely with executive leadership internally and externally
- Innovative approach to sourcing
- Demonstrated ability to executive senior level strategic searches
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.