Graphic Designer (part time)
Posted 3 months ago
Intetics Inc., a leading global technology company. Intetics Inc. scalable technologies incorporate custom software application development, distributed professional teams, software product quality assessment, and “all-things-digital” solutions for our customers and partners globally for more than 25 years, helping make their financial business-model safer while maximizing the value and utility of critical IT resources.
We are looking for a Graphic Designer engaging and on-brand graphics for a variety of marketing channels.
The Graphic Designer job description includes the entire process of defining requirements, visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts and photos. You’ll be the one to shape the visual aspects of websites, e-books, white-papers, SMM posts and accounts visualization, marketing materials, events, exhibitions and more.
Your graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message. For this, you need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design. If you can communicate well and work methodically as part of a team, we’d like to meet you.
The goal is to inspire and attract the target audience.
Intetics Inc. is a growing global company led by industry veterans. With a strong product vision and an experienced development team, we are IAOP’s Best Global Outsourcing 100 list today.
You will be provided by coaching session on Corporate Brand Book and Standards and work closely with our Business Development Adviser on the Brand and Global marketing team.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Schedule projects and define budget constraints
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
- Work with copywriters and creative director to produce final design
- Test graphics across various marketing channels
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Maintain corporate Brand Book.
We are looking for a freelance designer. This position is not full-time. Piece work type of employment.
- 3+ years of proven graphic designing experience, work with IT and Global projects
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Power point, MS Office 365 and Google Docs)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus
- Advanced English (speaking, and writing) is a must
- Unquestionable integrity, credibility, and character
Intetics is a leading global technology company providing custom software application development, distributed professional teams, software product quality assessment, and “all-things-digital” solutions built with SMAC, RPA, AI/ML, IoT, blockchain, and GIS/UAV/LBS technologies.
Based on proprietary pioneering business models of Offshore Dedicated Team® and Remote In-Sourcing®, an advanced Technical Debt Reduction Platform (TETRA) and measurable SLAs for software engineering, Intetics helps innovative organizations capitalize on global talent with our in-depth engineering expertise based on the Predictive Software Engineering framework.
Intetics’ core strength is the design of software products in conditions of incomplete specifications. We have extensive industry expertise in Education, Healthcare, Logistics, Life Science, Finance, Insurance, Communications, and custom ERP, CRM, Intelligent Automation and Geospatial solutions.
Our advanced software engineering background and outstanding quality management platform, along with an unparalleled methodology for talent recruitment, team building, and talent retention, guarantee that our clients receive exceptional results for their projects. At Intetics, our outcomes do not just meet clients’ expectations, they have been exceeding them for a quarter of a century.
Intetics operates from 11 offices in 6 countries including US (headquarters), Germany, UK, Belarus, Poland, and Ukraine.
Intetics is ISO 9001 (quality) and ISO 27001 (security) certified and a Microsoft Gold and Amazon Partner. The company’s innovation and growth achievements are reflected in winning prestigious titles and awards, including Inc 5000, Software 500, CRN 100, American Business, Deloitte Technology Fast 50, European IT Excellence, Best European BPO, Clutch and ACQ5 Awards, and inclusion into IAOP’s Best Global Outsourcing 100 list.