Senior Marketing Operations Manager
Remote - U.S.
Posted 1 month ago
At Ginger, we believe that everyone deserves access to incredible mental healthcare. Our on-demand system brings together behavioral health coaches, therapists, and psychiatrists, who work as a team to deliver personalized care, right through your smartphone. The Ginger app provides members with access to the support they need within seconds, 24/7, 365 days a year. Millions of people have access to Ginger through leading employers, health plans, and our network of partners.
Ginger has been recognized by The World Economic Forum as a Technology Pioneer and by Fast Company as one of the Most Innovative Companies in Healthcare.
About the role:
Do you believe everyone deserves access to incredible mental healthcare? Are you a data-driven problem solver that wants to use your abilities to build new ways of reaching people and interacting with them?
We’re looking for an analytical leader to join our team as Senior Marketing Operations Manager on our member communications team. In this role, you’ll oversee our marketing operations technology stack, drive our campaign execution, and design the systems and analytics that help us reach, raise awareness, and increase sign-up of end users of Ginger’s products and services.
You will be an advocate for the member, always looking for new ways to increase access, reduce stigma and increase engagement with our on-demand mental health system.
- Manage Ginger’s marketing operations technology stack, including Braze and others for email, SMS, landing pages, and assets.
- Drive measurement, reporting, and insights on campaign performance
- Design attribution systems to measure Ginger’s reach and awareness among the user population
- Support our member acquisition and retention rates
- Deliver best-in-class quality assurance processes on end-user communications
- Partner with our product and engineering teams to build capabilities such as segmentation and targeting in the marketing technology stack
- Partner with our client success group to demonstrate impact of our solution through case studies, member testimonials, and campaign results
- Partner with our care teams on end-user communications
- 10+ years experience in marketing operations with experience in marketing analytics, attribution models, marketing automation tools, CRM tools, and reporting
- 5+ years experience directly executing in an email marketing technology stack and owning reporting
- Desire to drive strategic planning, business decisions as well as daily execution/ optimization of email and other channel marketing tools
- Outstanding communication and client skills to work with cross-functional stakeholders
- Basic HTML skills
- Braze experience preferred, not required
- Salesforce experience preferred, not required
- Experience in healthcare and with health plans a plus