Marketing Attribution Manager
Posted 1 month ago
The Marketing Attribution Manager is responsible for using technology and processes to ensure accurate attribution of pipeline and revenue to Marketing engagements.
This individual contributor will report to the Marketing Orchestration Manager and be a part of the Demand, Strategy and Operations team. Remote location is available.
What you’ll do:
- Administer the attribution technology (Full Circle Insights, Bizible)
- Own the UTM and Campaign parameter design
- Partner with the Marketing Intelligence and Business Operations teams to ensure reporting accurately reflects Marketing contribution to revenue
- Partner with the Marketing Automation team to ensure Marketo is configured and integrated to provide clear attribution of Marketing engagements
Who we’re looking for:
- 7+ years in Marketing Operations (Governance, Automation, Attribution)
- Proficient in Full Circle Insights and/or Bizible
- Proficient in Marketo or similar automation platforms
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Demonstrated ability for strategic, outside the box thinking to solving problems
- Able to demonstrate innovation, successfully tackling challenges in new and creative ways in often-stressful, deadline-intensive environments
At Tanium, we offer a proven platform for endpoint visibility and control that transforms how the world's largest and most sophisticated organizations manage and secure their computing devices with unparalleled speed and agility. There’s a reason why more than half of the Fortune 100, top retailers and financial institutions, and four branches of the US Armed Forces rely on Tanium.
Our unstoppable spirit, drive to do the right thing and win as a team attitude has earned us the rank of 7th on the Forbes list of “Top 100 Private Companies in Cloud Computing” for 2019 and 10th on FORTUNE’s list of the “100 Best Medium Workplaces.”
At Tanium, we take care of our employees and their communities with things like 5 days of Volunteer Time Off.