Vice President, Customer & Partner Marketing
Talkdesk is one of the fastest growing companies in the world, a leader in the Gartner North America Contact Center as a Service Magic Quadrant, and an organization that is truly disrupting the industry. We have 1800+ customers, representing all industries, who are offering superior customer experiences to their customers leveraging the Talkdesk innovative technology.
We are looking for a highly motivated Vice President of Customer & Partner Marketing to join the Marketing Organization at Talkdesk. Are you inspired by marketing to and through partners and customers? Does building a strategy and plan and leading a team to successfully execute that plan energize you? In this new position, you will work closely with the Partner Management organization, the Marketing organization, and the company at large to expand and lead a game-changing, business-building customer and partner marketing motion.
- Build, expand and lead a Talkdesk Customer & Partner Marketing organization
- Lead partner marketing focused on Master Agents, Resellers, Alliances and SIs
- Lead customer marketing focused on customer advocacy, expansion and customer love
- With Partner Management, build innovative partner marketing strategies and plans, with key targets, and deliver to those targets
- With Customer Success organization, build expansion marketing plans focused on helping our customers continue to achieve superior customer experience success.
- Lead our customer advisory boards
- Develop our customer community strategy & plan
- Design a smart customer targeting strategy by demographics, vertical and segments
- Collaborate with the customer success organization to create more buyer enablement
- Engage target Talkdesk customers to trial new product offerings
- Reach new buying points within Talkdesk customers and displace competition
Experience and Skills Required:
- 15+ years of experience in marketing in technology, SaaS preferred
- Partner marketing experience required
- Customer marketing experience required
- Ability to navigate and develop cross-functional and global relationships.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment is a must
- Strong executive presence and executive communication skills a must
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.