IO Psychology Consultant
Remote - South Jordan, Utah, United States
IO Consultant and Project Manager
Remote | USAre you interested in researching, designing and managing the implementation of groundbreaking ai-based assessments for the best global companies? Do you enjoy working in an entrepreneurial environment solving complex problems and delivering innovative assessment solutions? Do you want to help DRIVE the future of assessments with AI, Games, Video, and adverse impact mitigation?
You will be a part of the IO Psychology team at HireVue and work closely with our Data Scientists and Consultants working to change the way assessments are built, delivered, and maintained within leading edge cloud software. You will work with many of our customers to plan and manage the daily assessment building, data collection efforts, and customer communications concerning our Assessment solution. Successful candidates will come with detail orientation along with customer orientation abilities. For example, you will need to take assessment validation results and refine the output into clear understandable reports that general HR and Operational folks will understand. Ideally you will have experience in technology organizations, feel passionate about serving clients, and have excellent planning and organization abilities. A background in IO Psychology and Assessments is highly preferred.
What you’ll do:
- Help create innovative assessment questions for predicting successful performance and organizational fit
- Plan with the IO and Consultant teams all assessment Job Analysis and Launch work efforts.
- Be the point person with Customers to plan any validation studies and data collection efforts
- Work with the IO and Data Science teams to help generate the validation analyses, and translate results into a customer facing report
- Help present results of the validation studies to customer stakeholders
- Work with customers on an ongoing basis to research and continually validate the assessments
- Be encouraged to present the science behind our assessments at conferences and various meetings
- Drive effective teamwork, communication, collaboration and commitment across multiple groups with competing priorities (customers, IO team, Data Science team, account representatives)
- Master’s degree or higher in Industrial-Organizational Psychology or related field
- 5+ years’ relevant experience in customer facing HR/Hiring related roles
- Experience in Project Management
- Experience in the selection assessment development cycle: job analysis, content creation, validation, and scoring
- Proficiency in Excel and basic knowledge of at least one statistics program (SPSS, R, SAS, etc.)
- Great compensation package
- Health, Dental, Vision
- 12 weeks Maternity leave
- Eligible for 401k with matching
- Stock Options
- Work with an amazing group of people
- Opportunity to stretch yourself to get better everyday
- Opportunity to work with amazing products that matter
HireVue is revolutionizing the way companies discover, hire and develop talent with our Video Intelligence platform. Combining predictive, validated I/O science with artificial intelligence allows business to augment human decision-making in the hiring process, delivering higher quality talent, faster.
HireVue works with over 600 customers globally including leading global brands like Dow Jones, Carnival Cruise Lines, Intel, Vodafone, Urban Outfitters, and Nike in over 100 countries.
HireVue was named among the top 10 “America’s Most Promising Companies” by Forbes, “Best Place to Work for Millennials” by Fortune, and was recognized as five-time winner of “Top HR Product of the Year” by HR Executive Magazine.
HireVue is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.