Regional Sales Trainer
The Regional Sales Trainer works with the Peloton Academy team, key business partners, and the Retail Field teams to analyze training needs, and to deliver training content that develops teams to reach their full potential. This position will work directly with Regional and Showroom Managers as well as their teams. They will deliver training content and coaching to maximize engagement, performance, and retention.
- Partner with Managers and key business partners to analyze the health of the business and determine where training efforts should be directed, which stores should be visited, what is the focus and which individuals need focus
- Support onboarding of new Showroom Managers
- Work with stakeholders and subject matter experts to determine training needs to identify, build and implement training solutions
- Establish clear goals and objectives for showroom visits and communicate these objectives to Managers and Regional Managers in advance of showroom visits
- Execute knowledge-checks, coaching rubrics and role-plays to certify learning
- Deliver training in-store, in person, and virtually
- Provide side-by-side feedback and coaching for Managers and Sales Specialists
- Communicate organizational updates and information to the team with an understanding of what is relevant and important to their business
- Design and administer post-training surveys to evaluate effectiveness and deliver reports to management following up from Showroom visits
- Be a sales and leadership subject matter expert who can partner in planning and building out training content
- 3+ years of Sales and Management experience required
- Ability to work independently and be self-directed
- Ability to travel up to 75% of the time
- Superior written, verbal, and interpersonal communication
- Ability to speak comfortably and confidently to an audience
- Ability to evaluate learner, manager, and instructor feedback and key performance indicators in order to identify potential areas of improvement
This is primarily an active position, involving long periods of standing and lifting items weighing 25 lbs or more. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.