Tier 3 Software Support Manager
Remote - US
Who We Are:
KeepTruckin is on a mission to modernize the trucking industry. With the leading fleet management platform, we are bringing trucks online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
We see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We’re motivated by the opportunity to impact and improve every facet of a trillion-dollar industry that touches everyone’s lives. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company, a 2020 Career-Launching Company by Wealthfront and named a Forbes Best Startup Employer 2020.
About the Role:
The Tier 3 Software Support Team Lead, leads a team which tracks, diagnoses, and troubleshoots the most difficult cases in Support. They also train, educate, assist, and provide guidance to other employees within Support Tiers 1, 2, and across the company. An important aspect is to equip the teams to identify and alert the necessary stakeholders on larger issues and trends. Also ensure quality escalations to Engineering from Tier 3 and monitor team performance.
What You'll Do:
- Oversee the performance life cycle for your team including hiring, onboarding and all aspects of performance management including delivery of a performance review.
- Build learning plans with each SSE (Software Support Engineer), creating opportunities for growth and career development.
- Maintain Software ticket workflows across our Global team ensuring we meet or exceed customer expectations on multiple levels.
- Lead the Tier 3 SW team through identifying, categorizing, accounting for bugs, scope of impact, then determining priorities and solutions with Engineering / Product.
- Lead the team through building our Tier 3 & 2 Software knowledge base.
- Analyze Customer Support data to determine trending customer issues.
- Build a strong partnership with Product and Engineering to raise issues quickly and fix/address long-standing and urgent issues.
What We're Looking For:
- 5+ years of total experience in Technical Support and/or Software Development in the SaaS space.
- BA/BS/MS in Computer Science, Management of Information System, or related experience.
- Familiarity with the software development process and tools for SAAS based products.
- Good grasp on how SQL & APIs are designed, implemented and troubleshot.
- Professional oral and written communication skills in a team environment
- Technical / Mechanical knowledge of vehicles a plus (Hobby, etc.)
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of KeepTruckin's core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Please do not let an arrest or conviction record prevent you from applying for employment at KT. KT considers qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.