Senior Manager - Marketing Communications (GMT +1/2)
Remote - Galway, County Galway, Ireland
Glofox is on a mission to revolutionize the fitness industry. We are growing in size every year, and along with our ever-growing client base that spans 60 distinct countries, our team is dedicated to powering the fitness industry.
We're a hard-working, fun-loving, get-things-done type of team that are building a platform that saves time, increases retention and ultimately, helps studio and gym owners build successful businesses.
At Glofox, we love entrepreneurs because we are entrepreneurs. We know how much determination it takes to start your own business and grow it into something that lasts. We roll our sleeves up, we act fast, and we learn together. We're looking for people that will do the same.
Please note, Glofox does not currently offer sponsorship. Please only apply if you are eligible to work in the locations we are hiring in.
Does this sound like you?
As a Senior Manager of Marketing Communications at Glofox you will be responsible for
- content marketing
- enterprise/account-based marketing
You will work both tactically and strategically. Your overall ownership for our branding and content strategy requires you to understand our company mission, value proposition, and how to apply it to our all target personas. Your ability to create and execute means you will directly run your own campaigns for our enterprise customers.
- Own our content strategy and manage a team of two writers/editors and multiple writers
- Own our overall brand positioning and persona-level messaging
- Hire the resources to share our market insights and data with media other influencers
- Run tactical enterprise and account-based marketing campaigns - events, round-tables, digital campaigns
- Develop creative and innovative ways to continuously challenge the current results
- Stay up to date with current industry trends
- 7+ years experience in a SaaS marketing position across brand, content, or product marketing
- Bachelor's degree in business / marketing or equivalent experience
- Excellent quantitative, analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills and an outstanding capacity for cross-functional and cross-organizational collaboration
- Self-motivated, well organized and with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Able to take ownership of projects while meeting key priorities and deadlines
- The opportunity to work fully remote
- The chance to work at a hyper-growth venture-backed start-up in an exciting industry
- The opportunity to feel true purpose in your efforts by powering fitness entrepreneurs, making them successful and enabling them to improve the health of people on a global stage
- Competitive compensation with share options
- Any support you need to level up your skills - conferences, books, screen-casts