SailPoint IdentityNow Developer (Remote)
Remote - Austin, Texas, United States
We have an immediate opening for an experienced SailPoint IdentityNow Developer.
- Develops enhancements, fixes or new technologies to support IAM platforms that meet business requirements, policies, and IS standards.
- Supports the day-to-day and maintenance of IAM platform solutions that meet business requirements, policies, and IS standards.
- Designs solutions that integrate with the current IAM platform including provisioning, de-provisioning and integration of applications for authentication and authorization.
- Collects and analyzes the project's information requirements and transferring the same knowledge to development team.
- IdentityNow Professional (certified is a plus)
- 2-3 Successful SailPoint IdentityNow Deployments
- Skills Matrix – Foundation, Password Management, Access Requests, Access Certifications, Provisioning, SOD
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills and experience working with clients and partners. ·
- This is a Remote position
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
Job region(s): North America