Senior CyberArk Consultant (Remote)
Remote - Austin, Texas, United States
We are looking for a Senior CyberArk Specialist to lead a big project scheduled to start in early January/2021, with a duration of 6 months. This candidate must have:
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Capable of gathering complex requirements and providing / explaining the optimal solution design to the customer staff
- Understanding and experience extending CyberArk with Plug-ins and/ or working with PTA a big plus
- Professionally communicates with both external and internal clients and stakeholders, analyzing requirements against existing product solution functionality to drive out gaps and define new requirements along with related risks based on technical constraints.
- Works continually with data flows, platforms, and safes..
- Successfully meets aggressive deadlines and perform with poise under pressure with minimal supervision.
- Assists with user testing and training for new technology.
- Responsible for adherence to IT processes and standards across the program.
- Minimum of 5 years focused experience working with CyberArk
- Served as the technical lead for at least 2 significant, long-term (6m+) CyberArk deployments
- Must be CyberArk Guardian or CDE-level certified
- Must have experience with all main CyberArk “core PAS” components (CPM, PSM, EPV, AIM, etc.)
- Excellent problem solving/analytical skills
THIS IS A 100% REMOTE POSITION
PLEASE NO PHONE CALLS