Support Fraud Associate
US - Remote
At Emburse our mission is to help make our users’ lives -- and their businesses – better. We are dramatically transforming how organizations manage corporate expenses and invoices. We humanize work by automating manual tasks and saving users’ time, so they can focus on what matters most -- their family, community, or more rewarding work. We help CFO's give their employees a simple and amazing experience while ensuring compliance and reducing costs. Our solutions are tailored for companies from start-ups to enterprises. We have more than 14,000 clients and 4.5 million users globally.
Emburse has offices across North America, including Los Angeles, Montreal, Portland (ME), San Diego, San Francisco, and Toronto, as well as locations in the UK, Germany, Spain and Australia.
Our core values - Sincerity, Empathy, Empowerment, Individuality and Teamwork - reflect who we are as a company. They are central to the decisions we make and the interactions we have with our teams, customers, and partners. As a people focused company, we are seeking candidates who align with our values.
We are hiring a Support Associate to be the first point of contact for all client issues relating to onboarding, funds flow, and transactions while minimizing fraud risk to Emburse.
What you'll do
- Act as an escalation point for Tier 1 Support Team, including making critical decisions regarding fraud, onboarding account approval, and chargebacks requests
- Develop strategies for reducing fraud alert false positives and quantitatively evaluate the effectiveness of recommendations
- Resolve questions from support about client requests based on a holistic assessment of risk
- Assist clients with complex configuration questions and issues
- Respond to incoming support phone calls, emails, and live chat dealing with how-to and technical issues
- Confirm, reproduce, and escalate potential product defects with proper documentation
- Update and maintain all internal and external FAQs and Knowledge Base materials
- Effectively communicate with Development Team to help resolve technical issues and product defects
- Create, track, and update support tickets using Zendesk
- Serve as a product knowledge expert for Emburse Cards software and become a product expert for all new features
- Work closely with other cross-functional teams including Customer Success Managers and Implementation Coaches to provide excellent service to Emburse Cards customers
What we're looking for
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Finance or a related field
- 2+ years of experience in a support position in handling financial products / fraud is preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to work well cross-functionally