Senior Account Director, FedCiv Agencies
EpirusEpirus is a high-growth technology company that develops cutting-edge directed energy systems and power management solutions to transform multiple industries.
Epirus is a high-growth technology company that develops solid-state, human-safe directed energy systems that enable unprecedented counter-electronics effects and power management solutions to enhance power efficiency in defense and commercial electronics. With a constant emphasis on innovation, we are redefining modern power systems to increase the velocity of change for our customers and bring tomorrow's capabilities to life, today.
Job objective: This is an exciting role in a rapidly growing company. The Account Director – Federal Civilian Agencies will be a key player and leader within the Business Development organization. You will drive business, cultivate technical relationships, and launch customers at a rapid rate by helping to define, identify, and pursue key Directed Energy-High Power Microwave, Smart Power, related R&D opportunities. This includes determining the most effective go-to-market strategies, and collaborating with the Technical, Sales, Legal, Marketing, Product, Contracts and Executive leadership along the way. The Account Director will successfully deliver innovative products and solutions to the primary FEDCIV customers, to include but not limited to, DHS, DOJ, DOE, DOS, DOT, FAA, USACE.
You will have day-to-day interactions with these agencies and our eco-system of partners that support these customers. The ideal candidate will possess a business background with a strong executive presence that enables them to drive an engagement at the CXO/SES level. You should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about the mission, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions.
- Set a strategic sales plan for your target markets in line with Epirus’ strategic direction.
- Drive revenue and market share in a defined territory.
- Maintain an accurate and robust pipeline and forecast of business opportunities.
- Develop and maintain an understanding of industry trends, competitive issues and products, and other related topics.
- Build productive mission partnerships in conjunction with our Mission Operations team.
- Meet or exceed annual sales targets with new business.
- Collaborate with Product Group, Customer Success, Operations, Government Affairs and Executive Leadership to positively impact sales targets and achieve overall customer satisfaction.
- Understand the technical requirements of your customers and work closely with the internal product development team to guide the direction of our product offerings.
- Prepare and deliver quarterly business reviews to the executive leadership team regarding quarterly and yearly strategies to align with revenue growth expectations.
- Manage complex contract negotiations and liaison with the contracts, finance, and legal teams.
- Accelerate customer adoption and overall customer satisfaction
- Travel required
- 12-15 yrs experience leadership experience and managing teams either in Federal Civilian Agencies, Defense, or within the Industrial Base.
- Proven track record achieving annual growth targets against quota.
- Expertise in acquiring new business, account development, managing deal stage progression, and organizational excellence.
- Experience and understanding of federal government funding cycles and procurement processes.
- Self-starter who can own projects from start to finish with minimal guidance. Lead strategy development, execution, and success within a cross-functional team environment.
- Successful experience and understanding of federal government funding cycles and procurement processes
- US Citizen and/or Permanent Resident (future clearance may be required)
- Intellectually curious. You have a growth mindset. We help our customers adapt to a rapidly changing threat landscape by leveraging innovation to achieve overmatch. To do so, you must be continually learning about your customer, our adversaries, and the latest innovations.
- Mission focused. You understand the environment; you are passionate about the mission, and you know how things get done quickly and efficiently.
- Specific background in FEDCIV, DOD, Intel, Special Operations, DIB, or Electronic Warfare/Counter-UAS mission preferred.
- 5-7 years extensive enterprise sales experience and leading teams within FEDCIV, Defense Industrial Base, or DOD customer space.
- Success driven. You are focused on ensuring the success of our customers. You know that for companies and individuals to succeed in this market, you must enable new capabilities that result in technical overmatch for our customers.
At Epirus, we work to create innovative power solutions to solve some of the world’s most complex problems. We are forward thinking in nature and committed to bringing tomorrow’s capabilities to life, today. To deliver on our mission, our team is comprised of individuals with deep expertise in mechanical and electrical engineering (including radio frequency and digital circuit design) as well as software design. We are always looking for top-tier problem solvers and changemakers to join our fast-growing team.
As required by the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Epirus provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $175,000-$195,000.
Other jobs like this
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
Find open roles in Engineering, Design, Data, Marketing, Sales, Operations, Support and more, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Remote Solutions Architect jobs
- Remote Staff Software Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Product Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Data Scientist jobs
- Remote Business Analyst jobs
- Remote Technical Account Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Data Analyst jobs
- Remote Sales Engineer jobs
- Remote Product Owner jobs
- Remote Solutions Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Recruiter jobs
- Remote Salesforce Administrator jobs
- Remote Security Engineer jobs
- Remote QA Engineer jobs
- Remote Frontend Engineer jobs
- Remote Program Manager jobs
- Remote Business Development Manager jobs
- Remote Principal Software Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Customer Success Manager jobs
- Remote Staff Accountant jobs
- Remote Technical Writer jobs
- Remote Senior Frontend Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Project Manager jobs
- Remote Azure-related jobs
- Remote B2B-related jobs
- Remote Customer service-related jobs
- Remote React-related jobs
- Remote Data-driven-related jobs
- Remote HR-related jobs
- Remote CRM-related jobs
- Remote Product management-related jobs
- Remote Kubernetes-related jobs
- Remote Mentoring-related jobs
- Remote Machine Learning-related jobs
- Remote Linux-related jobs
- Remote Interpersonal skills-related jobs
- Remote Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Remote Financial services-related jobs
- Remote Docker-related jobs
- Remote GCP-related jobs
- Remote CI/CD-related jobs
- Remote HTML-related jobs
- Remote Cybersecurity-related jobs
- Remote UX-related jobs
- Remote Scrum-related jobs
- Remote Banking-related jobs
- Remote Integrations-related jobs
- Remote KPIs-related jobs