Germany - Remote
You will be working as an Engineering Manager as a part of our Technology & Engineering division, which is now composed of 75+ people in Paris. Germany, Poland and remotely across the globe.
We are building Engineering centres of excellence across multiple regions and are looking for smart, talented, and driven engineering leaders. This is a unique opportunity to lead one of our core engineering teams at a time of fast-growth.
Reporting directly to the head of engineering in business unit, we are looking for an engineering manager that has come ideally from Backend software engineering career. The role is fully remote and you can work from anywhere, as long as there is a 4 hour overlap with CET during normal business hours.
Scaling and leading our globally distributed software engineering teams (Mobile, Backend, QA).
Putting processes in place to insure high quality and timely delivery of team engineering objectives.
Managing and contributing at times in our quest to build scalable infrastructure whilst limiting technical debt at all times. Look at engineering solutions through the lense of efficiency, quality, and velocity.
Our Tech Stack:
- Cloud providers: AWS, GCP.
- Backend: Primarily Ruby on Rails. Some Golang
- Architecture: Containerised Micro-service
- Android Application: Kotlin
- Ios Application: Swift
- Configuration management: Terraform, Kubernetes.
- CI/CD: Github Actions, ArgoCD.
- 5 - 10 years of experience in backend development
- You have one significant work experience managing and leading a software engineering team,
- You have an Engineering or University Diploma in computer science (we are also open to self-taught with 5 years experience in computer engineering),
- Understanding of AWS or GCP cloud providers.
- Understanding the overall architecture and function of how multiple technology teams work togethers to build systems.
- 25 days paid vacation, Sick & Public Holidays to B2B contractors
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Training & Development budget
- Paid company business trips (not mandatory)
- Fully Remote, Work from Anywhere (timezone must have partial overlap with CET)
- Technical interview with back-end focused
- Leadership interview with our senior leaders.
- Occasionally we may request you to speak to HR for 15 minutes first.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our salary survey 💰
Other jobs like this
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
Find open roles in Engineering, Design, Data, Marketing, Sales, Operations, Support and more, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Remote Solutions Architect jobs
- Remote Staff Software Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Product Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Data Scientist jobs
- Remote Business Analyst jobs
- Remote Technical Account Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Data Analyst jobs
- Remote Sales Engineer jobs
- Remote Product Owner jobs
- Remote Solutions Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Recruiter jobs
- Remote Salesforce Administrator jobs
- Remote Security Engineer jobs
- Remote QA Engineer jobs
- Remote Frontend Engineer jobs
- Remote Program Manager jobs
- Remote Business Development Manager jobs
- Remote Principal Software Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Customer Success Manager jobs
- Remote Staff Accountant jobs
- Remote Technical Writer jobs
- Remote Senior Frontend Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Project Manager jobs
- Remote Azure-related jobs
- Remote B2B-related jobs
- Remote Customer service-related jobs
- Remote React-related jobs
- Remote Data-driven-related jobs
- Remote HR-related jobs
- Remote CRM-related jobs
- Remote Product management-related jobs
- Remote Kubernetes-related jobs
- Remote Mentoring-related jobs
- Remote Machine Learning-related jobs
- Remote Linux-related jobs
- Remote Interpersonal skills-related jobs
- Remote Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Remote Financial services-related jobs
- Remote Docker-related jobs
- Remote GCP-related jobs
- Remote CI/CD-related jobs
- Remote HTML-related jobs
- Remote Cybersecurity-related jobs
- Remote UX-related jobs
- Remote Scrum-related jobs
- Remote Banking-related jobs
- Remote Integrations-related jobs
- Remote KPIs-related jobs