Software Engineer - Product (Consumer Trust)
Remote (US and Canada only)
The Privacy team helps the millions of people who use Plaid to manage how they share financial data with apps in the Fintech ecosystem. We work on Link and the Plaid Privacy Portal to build best-in-class data privacy experiences.As a Full-Stack engineer on the team, you will work on privacy products that are central to Plaid’s mission. Your work will be both broad and deep; spanning broadly across Plaid’s data models, focused deeply on user comprehension. You will work collaboratively with Product, Design, Support, Marketing, Legal, and Policy teams to bring privacy features to life.
What excited you
- You’re inspired by our mission to improve data transparency and controls in Fintech.
- You like working broadly. Privacy concerns cut across product and technical domains, and you’re excited to think “big picture” about a consumer’s data profile.
- You enjoy collaborating with Product, Design, Support, Marketing, Legal, and Policy to serve our shared mission.
What excites us
- 2+ years of production experience, core fundamentals, and a strong command of at least one language
- Product mindset. You understand that building the right tools and systems can impact millions of users.
- Adaptability. Most of our engineers work across the entire stack, touching everything from the front end to our core infrastructure.
- Someone who actively considers the fine balance between shipping speed and perfection.
- A record of mentoring experienced engineers around you and helping them grow.
Job tags: Fintech Full-stack Mentoring
Job region(s): North America