Customer Success Manager, SMBs - Remote (EST or CST)
At Cloud Academy we are building the Operating System for technology skills. Every company will need to build software in the future and so tech skills and people have become today’s biggest assets for every organization.
We help large organizations worldwide assess, build and develop their technology skills at scale, investing in their people. With customers in 140+ countries worldwide and fantastic growth over the last years, we are now reinventing technology skills management for the Enterprise world.
Our enterprise platform is unique. Our Product and Content teams work on building a unique experience that drives change inside large organizations with a combination of structured programs and software that we design from scratch, like Hands-On Labs, Content Engine and Skill Profiles.
To help small and ambitious organizations use Cloud Academy at its best for their needs, we are looking for an SMB Customer Success Manager to join our Customer Success team. In this role, you will be responsible for delivering value to our small medium business Customer segment, helping them be successful with Cloud Academy to build and assess their current skills and position them for future growth. In this role you will be the key point of reference for our customers as they approach our solution for an initial small set of people.
You will also be working with the Sales team on expansions and renewals.
Cloud Academy is a product-first organization. Your passion for tech skills, personal development and well-designed SaaS enterprise products is a strong plus for this position.
This role will work with key and large customers in our customer base and you will frequently interact and work side by side with our top leadership, reporting to our Director of Customer Success, based in the United States.
What you will do
- Successfully onboard Cloud Academy SMBs users by training them on the tools available, determining how Cloud Academy can help them meet their objectives, and creating a plan based on their goals that allows them to succeed and expand with our solution.
- Host webinars designed to introduce and enable Administrators, Stakeholders, Team Manager and End-Users to build SMEs and get the most value out of Cloud Academy.
- Brainstorm, design and help define training strategies that create short and medium term successful results for our customers with the help of our Content team and with an internal framework based on customer needs and Cloud Academy proposals.
- Regularly work and sync with our Content team to understand how to help our customers succeed with their technology skills.
- Work side by side with our Product leadership and product organization to create a constant feedback-loop that results in new and better features for our customers in this segment. You will learn how to understand and communicate different needs that our SMB customer segment has.
- Design, automate and scale our communication systems for our SMBs and/or adapt the existing ones for our enterprise customers.
- Conduct regular account reviews, sharing metrics and insights to ensure that customers receive maximum value.
- Create and manage feedback loops, gathering actionable insights that will inform the product roadmap and the content roadmap.
- Deliver high levels of customer satisfaction and NPS.
- Regularly review and proactively work on your customers’ content and skills KPIs to constantly increase them to deliver results and make them successful.
- Contribute to content and process improvements across the customer lifecycle to continuously improve the customer experience.
- Drive and facilitate expansions of our platform in each organization in coordination with our sales team
- You will learn about technology skills and technology areas including Cyber Security, DevOps, Cloud Computing, Project and Product Management.
- 1+ years managing a large book of business (100+ accounts) utilizing scaleable, one-to-many approaches.
- Experience working with Customer Success Software such as (ChurnZero, Gainsight, or equivalent).
- Ability to build strong relationships with people, understanding their needs and goals, identifying creative solutions, and managing action items through to completion.
- Desire to search for reasons and causes. The ability to synthesize quantitative and qualitative data, make data-driven decisions, and use (sometimes incomplete) data to identify gaps and opportunities.
- Outstanding writing skills that will help you communicate well with our customers and provide help when they need it.
- Have a proven track record of delivering very high customer satisfaction scores.
- Actively advocate for customers, working cross-functionally with PMs, engineers, marketers, and others to delight customers and help them meet their business goals while being empathetic to the processes and priorities of other teams.
- Relentless desire to set aggressive short- and long-term goals, and possess a strong internal drive to achieve them.
- Creativity to identify ways to create new leads and other sales opportunities within existing accounts.
- Proven success actively contributing to the voice of the customer initiatives, providing customer feedback to other teams, aiding in prioritization, and following through to resolution.
- Experience using systems (e.g., CRM) to track all customer-related activities and deliverables, pipeline management, and revenue projection.
- Desire to work to realize business value and expand customer relationships through deep knowledge of customer needs, rather than a feature list.
- Has a general understanding of subscription business models, including freemium, free trial, account expansion, and upsells.
- A strong passion for Technology and Cloud is a BIG plus for this position
- Experience and/or Certifications with AWS, Azure, Google Cloud and related cloud technologies is a BIG plus for this position.
- Experience working in the e-Learning industry for technology skills is a BIG plus for this position.
Support for you, professionally and personally
- You will learn every single day, Cloud Academy will boost your career involving you in large and strategic projects with top global brands
- Professional growth. This position will allow you to interact and learn from a variety of professional teams, from Product to Content, that are redefining how tech skills are assessed and developed.
- We hire people we trust, you will be empowered and trusted with increasing responsibilities and challenges and that will bring you to a fast and very rewarding career path.