Hotel EngineCorporate lodging. Simplified. Access hundreds of thousands of hotels at exclusive rates (up to 60% off) with no annual fees. Sign up for Hotel Engine today.
Hotel Engine is the world’s largest Lodging Performance Network, established to create a richer, more rewarding business travel experience by connecting a global network of businesses and lodging partners. Our innovative travel-tech company is on an incredible growth trajectory and will continue to build on our strong foundations by bringing our customer obsession, data-driven problem-solving, and bias for action into every decision we make.
In December of 2021, we closed our series B funding round with a $1.3 billion valuation, and that’s just the beginning. We expect 2022 to be our best year yet.
Working hard behind the scenes building and supporting our platform are exceptional people–from our large engineering and product teams to our fast-growing sales, supplier, and member support orgs, to our data, marketing, and operations teams.
We value our individuality, and we also understand that together, we thrive. Most importantly, we know we’re not for everyone! We’re focused on finding the right people who are energized by our culture, with diverse experiences and backgrounds that will help us unlock our full potential. Complacency doesn’t live here. We’ve built a team of world-class people who really want to work with other world-class people. Click here to view our DNA, and if you like what you see, please, read on!
Our Project Services team is booming with business, and we need your help! Our Sourcing Coordinators are tasked with leveraging relationships with our hotel suppliers to source, negotiate, and contract group booking requests and large-scale projects for Hotel Engine clients. In addition, Sourcing Coordinators collaborate with Project Services Account Managers and Account Managers to ensure the best hotel options are provided to fit the client’s exact needs. If you are self-motivated, tech savvy and thrive in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment, this role is for you!
Here's what you'll do:
- Work closely with Project Services Account Managers on their client’s hotel booking requests by researching destinations, rates, and other criteria to successfully pair clients with the perfect hotel for their budget, location, and specific needs in a timely manner
- Foster positive and long-lasting relationships with Hotel Engine internal stakeholders and hotel partners
- Accurately source and book projects utilizing Hotel Engine's internal database and CRM (Salesforce)
- Own a portfolio of group bookings in both the sourcing and contracting phases of the project’s lifecycle ensuring ideal options are provided to the client with minimal turnaround time
- Assist in various projects, other duties and responsibilities not specifically outlined herein to support the Project Services Account Managers and the Project Services Team as requested
- Provide support and creative solutions as the Project Services Team continues to iterate our processes and scale for growth
Here's what we're looking for:
- Exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent sales, negotiation, and creative solution skills
- Extremely organized and detail oriented with the ability to effectively prioritize work with strict timelines
- Experience with processing and fully executing contracts with precision
- An innovative mindset; constantly identifying creative solutions to streamline processes
- Ability to manage stress and maintain professional composure, while executing multiple requests and projects simultaneously
- A fast learner who is comfortable with ambiguity, and an evolving department vision
- A tenacious go-getter with a natural will to win. A team player who will roll up their sleeves and lean in to support the team
- 2+ years Customer Service experience required. Hotel Industry and Group Reservations experience preferred
- Extremely tech savvy – you learn new systems and processes quickly and leverage them for efficiency
- Office 365 Suite proficiency required
- Previous experience with Salesforce, Asana, and Slack is a plus!
The base hourly rate for this role is $22.11/hour with a target variable compensation paid monthly of up to $12,000 annually for 100% on target earnings. Based on performance and tenure, employees are eligible for professional growth through dedicated career pathing.
This role is eligible for remote work. Please speak with your recruiter to learn more.
Monday – Friday 8:00AM – 5:00PM MST*
*Please note that this position will eventually shift to a territory specific role and hours will be adjusted to the time zone of the territory you are assigned.*
We support our members 7 days a week throughout the year. Due to the high demand nature of our business, this position may require additional hours outside standard working shifts; including occasional nights, weekends, and holidays. Please do not apply if you are unwilling or unable to adapt to this requirement.
Hotel Engine Total Rewards Philosophy | We recognize that there is more to work than day-to-day responsibilities. Hotel Engine has been recognized on Built-in Colorado’s Best Places to Work list 3 years in a row (2020-2022) for our positive culture and robust growth opportunities.
As a company, we’re also dedicated to giving back to our greater community, and have comprehensive corporate social responsibility programs supporting community, social justice and environmental causes. In addition to a collaborative, high-performing team environment, we’re pleased to offer benefits including:
- Competitive base salaries
- Annual performance bonuses
- Stock options for all associates + performance-based stock options
- Insurance benefits including medical coverage (with a plan available at no cost to employees) + 100% paid dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan with a match program
- Unlimited PTO + 2 paid days each year to volunteer with your favorite non-profit
- Paid parental leave and family medical leave
- Hotel discounts through our exclusive platform
- The ability to make a real impact in an incredibly fast-growing organization; you’ll never be just another cog in the wheel.
Other jobs like this
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
Find open roles in Engineering, Design, Data, Marketing, Sales, Operations, Support and more, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Remote Solutions Architect jobs
- Remote Staff Software Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Product Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Data Scientist jobs
- Remote Business Analyst jobs
- Remote Technical Account Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Data Analyst jobs
- Remote Sales Engineer jobs
- Remote Product Owner jobs
- Remote Solutions Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Recruiter jobs
- Remote Salesforce Administrator jobs
- Remote Security Engineer jobs
- Remote QA Engineer jobs
- Remote Frontend Engineer jobs
- Remote Program Manager jobs
- Remote Business Development Manager jobs
- Remote Principal Software Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Customer Success Manager jobs
- Remote Staff Accountant jobs
- Remote Technical Writer jobs
- Remote Senior Frontend Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Project Manager jobs
- Remote Azure-related jobs
- Remote B2B-related jobs
- Remote Customer service-related jobs
- Remote React-related jobs
- Remote Data-driven-related jobs
- Remote HR-related jobs
- Remote CRM-related jobs
- Remote Product management-related jobs
- Remote Kubernetes-related jobs
- Remote Mentoring-related jobs
- Remote Machine Learning-related jobs
- Remote Linux-related jobs
- Remote Interpersonal skills-related jobs
- Remote Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Remote Financial services-related jobs
- Remote Docker-related jobs
- Remote GCP-related jobs
- Remote CI/CD-related jobs
- Remote HTML-related jobs
- Remote Cybersecurity-related jobs
- Remote UX-related jobs
- Remote Scrum-related jobs
- Remote Banking-related jobs
- Remote Integrations-related jobs
- Remote KPIs-related jobs