Large Enterprise AE (Northeast) - Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS)
United States - Georgia - Remote
SprinklrThe Sprinklr Unified-CXM platform enables thousands of the world's largest enterprises use to market, advertise, research, care, and engage consumers.
Sprinklr is a unified customer experience management (Unified-CXM) platform for modern enterprises with employees around the world helping valuable brands make their customers happier.
Learn more about our culture and how we make our employees happier through The Sprinklr Way.
Meet our Sales Team
A Large Enterprise Sales Team on a mission to be the best sales team there is. Every team member is passionate about customer experience (CXM) and showing enterprise organizations how it can impact their business for the best when they have the right infrastructure.
The Large Enterprise Account Executive - Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS) is a field-based seller who will drive sales of products within the Sprinklr Modern Care product portfolio.
What you will be doing:
- You will identify and drive net-new Modern Care opportunities across existing customers and new logos.
- You will partner with AE’s in their division on existing Modern Care opportunities and own a set of key targeted accounts within your assigned territory.
- You will recruit and collaborate with channel partners from the Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS) universe in harmony with our Alliances team.
- You will identify, negotiate, and close large deals in a defined territory. You identify and influence decision-makers and key stakeholders, as such CMOs and CTOs of some of the biggest brands in the world. Your focus will be working with our clients to build solutions that allow them to win.
- You will be actively seeking out new sales leads and business opportunities through active networking and using business referrals. You are curious and will constantly be looking for ways to enhance your knowledge of our industry, market and competitors to provide that sales edge needed to close business and generate revenue.
- This is not an overlay position. This role sits within the core business.
- You will be at the forefront of leading change as Sprinklr continues to impact the Customer Experience revolution! It is not just social; it’s the entire relationship between global brands and consumers that’s changing and, as social interactions evolve, Sprinklr is right in the middle of it. Your desires and abilities to embrace this change and understand how social media platforms can impact the various functions of a large organization are critical to being an innovative inspiring leader for us.
Who are you, and what makes you qualified?
- You bring 4+ years of experience in creating large enterprise-wide software deals specifically in the Customer Care/Customer Service industry. Your strong operational background will demonstrate your process-driven sales approach, consistently producing track records of the meeting and exceeding goals.
- Experience selling technologies such as Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS), Customer Service software, IT Service Management software and/or CRM software.
- Passion for selling in a collaborative team-selling environment.
- Experience working with channel partners in both a referral and/or resell motion
- You are intellectually confident with a track record of being in the top 10% of what you do both personally and professionally.
- You persevere (never give up attitude) and possess a winning mindset in all that you do.
- You are fearless, allowing you to keep pace with our fast-moving markets while advancing us in the Customer Experience revolution.
- You possess a growth mindset and are curious about your approach to life. You demonstrate a desire to learn and adopt coaching to adapt and evolve continuously.
- Empathy is your strength! You’ve demonstrated this by building personable relationships across all levels within any company or organization. You have the highly developed ability to relate to, connect and establish relationships for a lifetime.
- You embody the Sprinklr Way culture, and you know that relationships are everything to generating pipeline, vesting in customer success and driving new business for the present and the future.
Why you'll love Sprinklr: We’re committed to creating the kind of culture where you feel like you belong, are happier today than yesterday, and your contributions matter. At Sprinklr, our goal is to treat everyone like family and passionately, genuinely care. For full-time employees, we offer flexible paid time off and paid parental leave, medical plans, dental and vision plans, life insurance, 401(k) savings plans, employee stock options, gym and wellness discounts, Plum benefits, Lifemart discounts, and paid time off to invest in learning and career development.
We focus on our mission: We founded Sprinklr with one mission: to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier. Our vision is to be the world’s most loved enterprise software company, ever.
We believe in our product: Sprinklr was built from the ground up to enable a brand’s digital transformation. Its platform provides every customer-facing team with the ability to reach, engage and listen to customers around the world. At Sprinklr, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
We invest in our people: At Sprinklr, we believe every human has the potential to be amazing. We empower each Sprinklrite in the journey toward achieving their personal and professional best. For wellbeing, this includes daily meditation breaks, virtual fitness, and access to Headspace. We have continuous learning opportunities available with LinkedIn Learning and more.
EEO - Our philosophy: Our goal is to ensure every employee feels like they belong and are operating in a judgement-free zone regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, age, and lifestyle preference, among others. We value and celebrate diversity and fervently believe every employee matters and should be respected and heard. We believe we are stronger when we belong because collectively, we’re more innovative, creative, and successful.
Sprinklr is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. See also Sprinklr’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by filling out this form, and we will reach out to you. If you have additional questions, please contact email@example.com.
Other jobs like this
Midmarket Client Partner - Remote (East Region)Customer feedback Excel Powerpoint Recruiting SaaS Salesforce Travel
401(k) matching Flexible spending account Flex vacation Health care Medical leave +2
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
Find open roles in Engineering, Design, Data, Marketing, Sales, Operations, Support and more, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Remote Solutions Architect jobs
- Remote Staff Software Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Product Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Data Scientist jobs
- Remote Business Analyst jobs
- Remote Technical Account Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Data Analyst jobs
- Remote Sales Engineer jobs
- Remote Product Owner jobs
- Remote Solutions Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Recruiter jobs
- Remote Salesforce Administrator jobs
- Remote Security Engineer jobs
- Remote QA Engineer jobs
- Remote Frontend Engineer jobs
- Remote Program Manager jobs
- Remote Business Development Manager jobs
- Remote Principal Software Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Customer Success Manager jobs
- Remote Staff Accountant jobs
- Remote Technical Writer jobs
- Remote Senior Frontend Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Project Manager jobs
- Remote Azure-related jobs
- Remote B2B-related jobs
- Remote Customer service-related jobs
- Remote React-related jobs
- Remote Data-driven-related jobs
- Remote HR-related jobs
- Remote CRM-related jobs
- Remote Product management-related jobs
- Remote Kubernetes-related jobs
- Remote Mentoring-related jobs
- Remote Machine Learning-related jobs
- Remote Linux-related jobs
- Remote Interpersonal skills-related jobs
- Remote Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Remote Financial services-related jobs
- Remote Docker-related jobs
- Remote GCP-related jobs
- Remote CI/CD-related jobs
- Remote HTML-related jobs
- Remote Cybersecurity-related jobs
- Remote UX-related jobs
- Remote Scrum-related jobs
- Remote Banking-related jobs
- Remote Integrations-related jobs
- Remote KPIs-related jobs