Spanish Proofreader Freelance
Spotzer is a fast paced, rapidly growing, global digital marketing business. Headquartered in Amsterdam, we are serving tens of thousands of small businesses across the world by building their websites, launching their paid search campaigns and creating power content.
We are looking for a native Spanish Freelance Proofreader, who can work remotely and help us proofread and deliver insightful, creative copy to our small business clients in the Spanish market. You will be communicating with our Content Manager who works from our office in Amsterdam.
- Edit and proofread the copy, to make sure we deliver error-free content to our clients.
- Edit and proofread content that drives people to action.
- QA copy to ensure it meets Spotzer and SEO requirements.
Preferred Qualifications and Experience
- Excellent editing, proofreading, and writing Spanish skills and attention to detail.
- 1-3 years of experience working as an editor.
- Strong understanding of SEO, SEM and marketing principles.
- Bachelor’s degree in writing, journalism, communications, marketing, or any other related field.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects, manage time, and prioritize by deadline and importance.
How to apply
- Spotzer is an equal opportunity employer. If you are interested in working with us and believe you would be a good fit, please apply by clicking the ‘Apply Now’ button below. Please be sure to include a motivation letter, CV, as well as a link to your portfolio.