FlashpointFlashpoint is the globally trusted leader in risk intelligence for organizations that demand the fastest, most comprehensive coverage of threatening activity.
Trusted by governments and the Fortune 500, Flashpoint helps organizations protect their most critical assets, infrastructure, and stakeholders from security risks such as cyber threats, ransomware, fraud, physical threats, and more. Leading security practitioners—including cyber threat intelligence (CTI), vulnerability management, DevSecOps and vendor risk management teams—rely on Flashpoint's intelligence platform to proactively identify and mitigate risk and stay ahead of the evolving threat landscape. To learn more about Flashpoint, visit https://www.flashpoint.io or follow us on Twitter at @FlashpointIntel.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for a resourceful, technically-enabled Chinese language intelligence analyst to conduct web-based research and produce analytic reports in a fast-paced, product-driven environment.
What you will do:
- Work with our internal teams and customers to proactively identify threats to reduce risk to client businesses, networks, and operations
- Identify and produce tactical level intelligence reports on behalf of customers across multiple industry verticals
- Support engagements with timely review of internal datasets
- Analyze content from unindexed areas of the internet
- Quickly understand and deliver on company and customer requirements
- Produce concise, written analysis and visual presentations of findings and brief on your findings
What you will bring:
- Advanced proficiency in written and conversational Chinese.
- Knowledge of Chinese-language news, social media and information spaces.
- Strong analytical and writing skills, with the ability to rapidly and accurately break down technical topics and effectively assess and communicate risks and potential impacts to a wide variety of audiences
- Ability to contribute to regional intelligence programs, with an understanding of geopolitical developments, online threat activity, and an understanding of English and non-English language underground communities.
- Review raw intelligence requiring an advanced capability to perform translation, transcription, and interpretation
- Translate a wide variety of collected data sets from illicit communities
- Work within a larger analyst team to provide support and review of finished intelligence products
What else would be great:
- Knowledge in cyber domain and emerging threats impacting commercial interests
- Knowledge of cultural nuances, context, and slang used within assigned geographic region
- Experience refining source information and raw data into intelligence products
- Additional knowledge of other languages from the Asia-Pacific region, including Japanese, Korea, Vietnamese, and Bahasa
Why Flashpoint is a Great Place to Work:
- Diversity. Flashpoint is committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity, inclusion, belonging, and equity. We recognize that diversity is key to achieving our vision. We believe that every person and their experiences contribute to building a work environment and products and services that will change the world.
- Culture and Belonging. Our company’s culture isn’t something you join, it’s something you build and shape, and each person's unique backgrounds and experiences contribute to who Flashpoint is and will become. You will have ample opportunities to connect with coworkers through various communication channels and company-funded virtual events: book clubs, happy hours, committees, DIBE discussion group, Donut mixers, local team member meetups and much more.
- Perks. Flashpoint understands that personal wellness is one of the keys to a happy, healthy and productive work environment. That’s why we also prioritize health and wellness perks like gym reimbursements, expensed lunches, cool cultural initiatives and inclusive employee events.
- Career Growth. Flashpoint is invested in the growth of our team members and understands that frequent, two-way feedback is critical to that growth. We encourage regular one-on-ones with your manager, a regular schedule of performance reviews, learning and development opportunities, and guidance through formalized career paths; whether that be towards being a great manager, being a great individual contributor, or a lateral move to gain breadth of knowledge and experience.
- A Great Place to Work. Literally. According to the 99% of employees surveyed, Flashpoint earned designation as a Great Place to Work-Certified™ Company for 2021. 100% of employees agree that new hires are made to feel welcome and appreciated. If you are interested in learning more, please check out our Certified Profile.
Other jobs like this
Research Manager - Ethics & Emerging TechnologiesClimate change Data management Data protection Human rights Interpersonal skills People management PhD +5
Career development Competitive pay Flex hours Flex vacation Startup environment +1
Senior Financial Analyst, GTMBanking Candidate experience Customer acquisition Data-driven Data visualization Excel Sales Ops +1
Career development Competitive pay Equity Flex hours Flex vacation +6
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
Find open roles in Engineering, Design, Data, Marketing, Sales, Operations, Support and more, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Remote Solutions Architect jobs
- Remote Staff Software Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Product Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Data Scientist jobs
- Remote Business Analyst jobs
- Remote Technical Account Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Data Analyst jobs
- Remote Sales Engineer jobs
- Remote Product Owner jobs
- Remote Solutions Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Recruiter jobs
- Remote Salesforce Administrator jobs
- Remote Security Engineer jobs
- Remote QA Engineer jobs
- Remote Frontend Engineer jobs
- Remote Program Manager jobs
- Remote Business Development Manager jobs
- Remote Principal Software Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Customer Success Manager jobs
- Remote Staff Accountant jobs
- Remote Technical Writer jobs
- Remote Senior Frontend Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Project Manager jobs
- Remote Azure-related jobs
- Remote B2B-related jobs
- Remote Customer service-related jobs
- Remote React-related jobs
- Remote Data-driven-related jobs
- Remote HR-related jobs
- Remote CRM-related jobs
- Remote Product management-related jobs
- Remote Kubernetes-related jobs
- Remote Mentoring-related jobs
- Remote Machine Learning-related jobs
- Remote Linux-related jobs
- Remote Interpersonal skills-related jobs
- Remote Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Remote Financial services-related jobs
- Remote Docker-related jobs
- Remote GCP-related jobs
- Remote CI/CD-related jobs
- Remote HTML-related jobs
- Remote Cybersecurity-related jobs
- Remote UX-related jobs
- Remote Scrum-related jobs
- Remote Banking-related jobs
- Remote Integrations-related jobs
- Remote KPIs-related jobs