Customer Success Manager
London, England, United Kingdom (Remote)
LogixboardThe best way for freight forwarders to give customers shipment visibility.
Logixboard is a white-labeled customer experience software that is transforming how the $2 trillion freight forwarding industry operates.
In a highly competitive and technologically antiquated industry undergoing rapid digitalization, we are providing freight forwarders with the only white-labeled and integrated customer experience software available to the market today.
Our software enables freight forwarders to deliver world-class digital experience to their customers, which propels them far ahead of their competition and dramatically increases customer retention and sales.
Our customers absolutely love our platform, and we're experiencing tremendous growth both in new customers and in funding, with over $50 million in capital raised to date.
Logixboard is looking for a brilliant Customer Success Manager (CSM) to join our fast-growing team on a mission to become the leading digital SaaS platform in the freight forwarding space. As a passionate and dedicated CSM, you will be on the front lines driving success with our clients to ensure they are exceeding their business goals and delighted with our product. CSMs play a dynamic and critical function by building long-lasting relationships with our customers and providing them with the tools for adoption, satisfaction, and renewal. Furthermore, you will play an integral part in driving long-term success for our customers and company by ensuring that all stakeholders not only adopt our system - but be motivated to tell others about it!
The ideal candidate will be able to provide knowledgeable insights, tackle difficult conversations, and drive each customer's success with the care they deserve. Here at Logixboard we work as a team, and we are looking for unique, driven, strategic problem solvers who are proactive, organized, and detail-oriented. The ability to multitask in a diverse and fast-paced environment is a must in this exciting role.
If you are a highly motivated go-getter with a passion for the success of each individual - both of the customer and your team members here at Logixboard, this may be the fit for you!
- Bold in communicating best practices for technical implementation to help develop and improve processes.
- Manage customer on-boardings and build relationships with key stakeholders.
- Express genuine care and empathy. You are an ambassador of the customer to the rest of the Logixboard team, and we depend on you to tell us what will make them even more successful.
- Maintain 1:1 weekly cadence with customers to provide strategies and insights on how to leverage and launch Logixboard.
- Collect and prioritize input and feedback from stakeholders and identify needs vs. wants.
- Collaborate with the Sales team to ensure a seamless handoff from Sales to CS.
- Collaborate with the Product team to groom and enhance our product roadmap.
- Collaborate with Marketing to build and enhance customer facing collateral.
- Leverage data to enable processes of adoption and usage.
- Analyze customer usage to identify patterns for success as well as risk.
- Develop and maintain KPIs for your list of accounts, customer health, and success throughout the contract life cycle.
We are looking for:
- 3 or more years of customer success experience in a B2B, SaaS environment.
- Experience managing customer relationships remotely.
- Client onboarding skills are a must.
- Ability to come up to speed on complex, difficult concepts with minimal assistance.
- Experience working with SMB, Mid-Market organizations especially.
- Ability to communicate with and manage projects at VP and Director client levels.
- Exceptional ability to set and manage expectations in a consultative and receptive manner.
- Experience writing technical documentation and knowledge bases for customer-facing purposes.
- Ability to facilitate web-based demos and webinars with companies in different countries.
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent Exception Management skills are a must.
- Highly Coachable - The ability to listen to constructive feedback and adjust accordingly.
- Startup experience is a plus.
- Proficiency with CRM tools such as SalesForce, and data analysis and dashboard tools such as Google Data Studio are preferred.
- Experience with other software including Zendesk, Asana, and Notion is highly desired.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher preferred.
- Benefits are provided in compliance with National Statutory Requirements of Australia
- Employees have unlimited vacation
- High Energy - High opportunity for a growth environment
- We are a fast-growing startup where your position will have a direct impact on the business
- Generous parental leave
- We strive to be a truly inclusive, diverse, and continuously-learning organization: If you have needs that create a more equitable environment, let's talk
An equitable, diverse, and inclusive workplace is a high priority at Logixboard. We place a high value on those with varied experiences, backgrounds, and perspectives and highly encourage under-represented and traditionally marginalized communities to apply. We build great products and great teams. Come work with us.
Other jobs like this
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
Find open roles in Engineering, Design, Data, Marketing, Sales, Operations, Support and more, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Remote Solutions Architect jobs
- Remote Staff Software Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Product Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Data Scientist jobs
- Remote Business Analyst jobs
- Remote Technical Account Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Data Analyst jobs
- Remote Sales Engineer jobs
- Remote Product Owner jobs
- Remote Solutions Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Recruiter jobs
- Remote Salesforce Administrator jobs
- Remote Security Engineer jobs
- Remote QA Engineer jobs
- Remote Frontend Engineer jobs
- Remote Program Manager jobs
- Remote Business Development Manager jobs
- Remote Principal Software Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Customer Success Manager jobs
- Remote Staff Accountant jobs
- Remote Technical Writer jobs
- Remote Senior Frontend Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Project Manager jobs
- Remote Azure-related jobs
- Remote B2B-related jobs
- Remote Customer service-related jobs
- Remote React-related jobs
- Remote Data-driven-related jobs
- Remote HR-related jobs
- Remote CRM-related jobs
- Remote Product management-related jobs
- Remote Kubernetes-related jobs
- Remote Mentoring-related jobs
- Remote Machine Learning-related jobs
- Remote Linux-related jobs
- Remote Interpersonal skills-related jobs
- Remote Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Remote Financial services-related jobs
- Remote Docker-related jobs
- Remote GCP-related jobs
- Remote CI/CD-related jobs
- Remote HTML-related jobs
- Remote Cybersecurity-related jobs
- Remote UX-related jobs
- Remote Scrum-related jobs
- Remote Banking-related jobs
- Remote Integrations-related jobs
- Remote KPIs-related jobs