Remote, United States
MyndFind, finance, buy, lease, manage, and sell single-family rental homes in 25 markets through our industry-leading apps and dashboards.
Mynd is a tech-enabled real estate company serving the $85B+ property management and real estate investment market. In the past few years, consumers have gained access to free stock trades, greater transparency in the mortgage market, and apps that make managing their money more convenient. Yet real estate investment, the most powerful tool for building generational wealth, has largely been the purview of wealthier individuals and professional money managers.
Mynd is determined to overhaul that paradigm.
At Mynd, we’re on a mission to democratize access to happy homes and sustainable investments by making the purchase of single-family residential real estate as effortless as other types of investments. Investing in real estate can be intimidating, especially for first-time buyers. Moreover, many potential investors don’t want to buy real estate in their geographic area, or have been priced out of competitive big city housing markets.
With operations in 25 markets across the U.S. and real-time insights via our platform, we remove the time, communication, and geographic barriers traditionally associated with buying real estate. Investors can now find, purchase, lease, manage, and sell single-family rental properties 100 percent remotely.
Mynd is Best Places to Work certified, a Built In SF Best Places to Work 2022 winner, and was named the #1 fastest-growing East Bay company by the San Francisco Business Times in 2021. We’ve attracted talent from Starwood Waypoint Homes, The New York Times, McKinsey, BCG, Compass, Better, One Medical, Zillow, Upwork, WeWork, and Facebook. We’re backed by top VCs, including Lightspeed, Canaan, Jackson Square, and QED, and recently announced a $5 billion deal with Invesco Real Estate that will make us the largest buyer of single-family rental homes in the country.
About the role:
As a Field Dispatcher at Mynd you will serve as the project coordinator for all things related to the scheduling of our on-the-ground resources: In-House Technicians and Portfolio Associates. You will coordinate all aspects of our property management tasks, inspections, and repairs and will ensure all stakeholders are abreast of the completion timelines.
We will empower you to be the mastermind behind our ground game by training you on our proprietary software and teaching you the ins and outs of the property management and repairs and maintenance business. Most importantly, you will bring a strong sense of problem solving and an infectious enthusiasm as we strive to maximize our owner’s investments and provide our residents with homes they love!
- End-to-end management of occupied and vacant work orders completed in-house; accepting the work, coordinating with the resident, scheduling our technician, verifying completion, and submission for approval.
- Research, schedule, assign, and follow up on home inspections and property management tasks
- Provide excellent support at all times to our In-House Technicians and Portfolio Associates, proactively leave necessary context, stay available to work through any challenges encountered by our IHTs and PAs, and follow-up on any failed trips.
- Manage all electronic record keeping as it relates to repairs and maintenance including internal communication, resident damages, and any other needed information.
- Coordinate with other departments to prioritize and complete all repairs and maintenance as well as property management items. Set great expectations, provide updates, and request additional resources in order to meet their needs.
- Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience is preferred.
- Previous property management, vendor management and/or utility management experience preferred.
- Technical proficiency including Google Applications, Microsoft Office Applications, and Slack preferred.
- Meticulous attention to detail and organization skills
- Strong customer service, written and verbal communication, organizational and interpersonal skills required.
- Ability to meet timelines and adjust expectations preemptively.
- Positive, can-do attitude with a commitment to excellence and achieving goals.
- Ability to deal effectively with a diversity of individuals.
- Can effectively work independently and as a member of various teams and committees.
Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation.
Mynd is closely following the 2019 Novel Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) and implementing processes that promote the safety of our employees, candidates, owners, residents and communities. The health and safety of our employees and contractors around the world continues to be our top priority as we face the challenges associated with COVID-19. Leaders across Mynd meet regularly to consider the evolving situation and are doing all we can to keep our teams healthy.
At Mynd, we encourage all of our team members to:
- Be Myndful
- Always Be Entrepreneurial
- Earn Trust
- Play Team First
- Be an ‘A’ Player
- Think Like An Investor
As part of our dedication to diversity, Mynd is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at Mynd are considered without regard to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.
Perks/benefits: Medical leave
Other jobs like this
Palo Alto Networks
Consultant, GRC, Proactive Services (Unit 42) - RemoteCompliance Computer Science Cybersecurity InfoSec NIST Risk management Security
Career development Health care Medical leave Salary bonus
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
Find open roles in Engineering, Design, Data, Marketing, Sales, Operations, Support and more, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Remote Solutions Architect jobs
- Remote Staff Software Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Product Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Data Scientist jobs
- Remote Business Analyst jobs
- Remote Technical Account Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Data Analyst jobs
- Remote Sales Engineer jobs
- Remote Product Owner jobs
- Remote Solutions Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Recruiter jobs
- Remote Salesforce Administrator jobs
- Remote Security Engineer jobs
- Remote QA Engineer jobs
- Remote Frontend Engineer jobs
- Remote Program Manager jobs
- Remote Business Development Manager jobs
- Remote Principal Software Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Customer Success Manager jobs
- Remote Staff Accountant jobs
- Remote Technical Writer jobs
- Remote Senior Frontend Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Project Manager jobs
- Remote Azure-related jobs
- Remote B2B-related jobs
- Remote Customer service-related jobs
- Remote React-related jobs
- Remote Data-driven-related jobs
- Remote HR-related jobs
- Remote CRM-related jobs
- Remote Product management-related jobs
- Remote Kubernetes-related jobs
- Remote Machine Learning-related jobs
- Remote Mentoring-related jobs
- Remote Linux-related jobs
- Remote Interpersonal skills-related jobs
- Remote Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Remote Financial services-related jobs
- Remote Docker-related jobs
- Remote GCP-related jobs
- Remote CI/CD-related jobs
- Remote HTML-related jobs
- Remote Cybersecurity-related jobs
- Remote UX-related jobs
- Remote Scrum-related jobs
- Remote Banking-related jobs
- Remote Integrations-related jobs
- Remote KPIs-related jobs