Full Stack Developer(Python,React)
SecurityScorecard is an industry-leading cybersecurity company backed by Google, Sequoia, and Riverwood. Our mission is to make the world a safer place. We measure your and your vendors' cyber-health by assigning a security rating of A through F based on outside-in, non-intrusive data. Our Comprehensive security ratings, advanced data analytics, and actionable insights discover Third-Party Vulnerabilities & Security Gaps In Real-Time.
Headquartered in NYC with over 200+ employees globally, raised over $110M USD, used by 1,000+ enterprise customers, and rating 1.5 million companies. We have created a new category of enterprise software, and our culture has helped us be recognized as one of the 10 hottest SaaS startups in NY for two years in a row.
Our vision is to create a new language for companies and their partners to communicate, understand, and improve each other’s security posture.
About the team
Be part of an exciting and growing Technology team focused on growing an awesome product called Atlas. Atlas accelerates the cybersecurity questionnaire exchange process by empowering organizations to send, complete, and auto-validate questionnaires at scale. Our team emphasis is collaboration and shared responsibilities, you will be hands-on involved in the entire Software Development Life Cycle. We are implementing DevOps Principles in our CI/CD Pipeline. Atlas also uses Machine Learning automation throughout the application. Our team is growing and so will you! Check out our tech stack bellow and let us know if you are our next star.
What you will do
We’re targeting a Full Stack Engineer who enjoys building commercial products and will play a key role in the delivery of highly reliable, scalable, and maintainable applications. You will drive projects end-to- end, collaborating on product definitions with Product Managers, Backend Developers and UX designers, implementing technical solutions, and ensuring continued success even after deployment. You’ll strive for simplicity, while bringing technical insights into how to refine and improve the system, ultimately ensuring performance, stability, and an exceptional end user experience.
- Design, develop and test new features for SecurityScorecard’s Atlas platform
- Collaborate closely with global team, including engineers, product managers and UX designers Participate in all stages of the software development life cycle: from design and development, to deployment and maintenance
- Build a reliable framework with comprehensive testing of features and performance tuning to ensure platform stability both in terms of uptime as well as performance.
- Maintain and extend existing public facing REST APIs
- 4+ years of experience in front-end development (preferably using React - Redux)
- 1+ years of experience using Python (asset)
- 1+ years of experience using Typescript (asset)
- 1+ years of experience using PostgreSQL (or similar relational database)
- Proven ability to implement user interfaces against REST APIs
- Experience using css-in-js solutions such as Styled Components
- Demonstrable experience with building modern web interfaces and improving the user experience
- Comfortable working with and writing asynchronous operations
- Fit into a team who has embraced continuous delivery
- Experience using modern and functional programming styles
- Excellent code hygiene and habits Familiarity with source control management best practices
- Experience working with any of the following are all a plus: AWS, Docker, GraphQL (Nice to have)
We offer a competitive salary, stock options, a comprehensive benefits package, including health and dental insurance, unlimited PTO, parental leave, tuition reimbursements, and much more!
SecurityScorecard embraces diversity. We believe that our team is strengthened through hiring and retaining employees with diverse backgrounds, skillsets, ideas, and perspectives. We make hiring decisions based upon merit and do not discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.