Developer Partner Marketing Manager
New York or Remote
You understand the ins and outs of video workflows and know how to speak to our audience. Work with our Developer Relations team to really showcase how well Frame.io works with third party software.
Frame.io is changing the future of how videos are made by helping over 1 million creative professionals seamlessly collaborate from all over the world.
We’re backed by Accel, FirstMark, Insight Partners, SignalFire, Jared Leto, and a host of other amazing investors. Our market-leading product is used and loved by companies such as Turner, Disney, NASA, Snapchat, BBC, BuzzFeed, TED, Adobe, Udemy, and many more.
We’re in an exciting period of growth and are always seeking extremely talented and passionate individuals who share our vision for helping visual content creators produce their best work.
About the Role
Frame.io is looking for a Developer Partner Marketing Manager with deep understanding and first hand experience in video, film, and commercial workflows to create outbound marketing programs that demonstrate how Frame.io can be extended via third party integrations to solve complex workflow problems and add value for our customers. You’ll need to know how to effectively pitch and market solutions to customers across a wide variety of segments ranging from the media and entertainment industry to high end consumer brands and commercial agencies. The ideal candidate will have real world experience working in one or more of these segments and know how to speak to customers as an expert and colleague in their field.
The Developer Partner Marketing Manager will work closely with the entire marketing organization, along with the Developer Relations team, to identify opportunities and define marketing strategies that will drive sales. You’ll work on all outbound marketing collateral for Frame.io partner products, integrations, and workflow solutions. This will include customer and partner case studies, product launches, press releases, social media, video testimonials, demonstrations, public speaking, and more.
In addition to your outbound marketing responsibilities, the Developer Partner Marketing Manager at Frame.io works closely with Developer Relations to identify, advocate for, and guide the development of new integrations and partnerships that will make Frame.io a more compelling platform. This requires a deep understanding of competitive products, customer needs, current product gaps, emerging technology trends, and all relevant production and post-production disciplines.
We’re looking for you to be a creative and strategic thinker who is willing to roll-up your sleeves, work collaboratively with teams to create great products, promote them in-market, and represent the voice of the customer in all messaging and positioning.
- 7-10 years hands-on experience in production and post-production
- 5-7 years experience marketing video or video related products
- 5+ years experience working with engineering teams on product design and development projects
- Thorough understanding of the entire media production workflow from pre-production all the way to delivery
- The ability to distill complex topics and make them more easily understood
- Experience partnering collaboratively with teams across the business, as well as external developers
- Deep understanding of the competitive landscape and technology trends to help guide engineering to produce products that exceed customer expectations
- Market third party partnerships and integrations that extend the functionality of Frame.io
- Work directly with customers, Sales, Growth and Support to understand customer needs
- Evaluate and make recommendations based on emerging technology and trends
- Participate in market segmentation and sizing exercises as required
- Partner closely with Developer Relations to define and validate product ideas
- Create compelling product demonstrations that effectively communicate value to customer
- Participate in the updating, management and maintenance of product websites by providing outlines, structure, and base copy from which the creative team can work
- Participate as a thought leader in the industry through the authoring of white papers, seminars, industry training, and participation in community forums
- Help define relevant education initiatives to support the product
- Competitive salary and equity
- Paid parental leave for primary or secondary caregivers
- Unlimited PTO and designated Volunteering paid time off
- Yearly stipend for learning and development
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance and OneMedical membership
- Flexible Spending Account
- $50 Monthly reimbursement for cell phone bill
Our philosophy is simple. At Frame.io, we believe that working with people of different backgrounds and perspectives allows us to elevate each other and helps us build a better product for our users.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and are committed to providing all employees with a work environment that celebrates individuality and remains free from any form of discrimination and harassment. We base our employment decisions on the needs of our business, job requirements, and applicants' qualifications. In other words, we only care that you’re the best person for the job.