The Recruiting Coordinator is an integral partner in managing Tanium's recruiting activities and building candidate relationships; often providing candidates with their first impression of Tanium. A successful Recruiting Coordinator at Tanium will be an organizational guru, who works effectively with hiring managers and candidates and possess great communication skills. This person must have the ability to shift gears at a moment’s notice and enjoy the challenges of helping to build a great organization of talented individuals. This is an amazing opportunity for someone looking to broaden their experience and work in a top recruiting organization.
What You’ll Do:
- Be responsible for facilitating the entire candidate interview process: scheduling interviews and phone screens as well as arranging travel for visiting candidates as needed
- Advocate for the candidate and deliver a world-class candidate experience
- Partner with managers and recruiters to develop recruiting interview strategies
- Act as a super-user for our ATS, including updating candidate records, tracking recruiting activities, and posting jobs
- Maintain confidentiality regarding sensitive candidate data
- Provide follow-up correspondence with a sense of urgency to candidates on recruiting status via phone and email
- Build strong relationships with candidates, the talent acquisition team, and our business partners
- Identify opportunities for improvement of the candidate experience and scheduling efficiencies
- Assist with other Talent Acquisition projects and activities as assigned
We’re Looking for Someone With:
- BS/BA or equivalent experience required
- 1 years of coordination or administrative support experience required, 3+ years preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required
- Experience working with Greenhouse preferred
- Experience with Google products, Microsoft Word, Excel PowerPoint preferred
- Superb customer focus, attention to detail and organizational skills preferred
- Ability to work in a fast paced, quickly changing environment preferred
At Tanium, we offer a proven platform for endpoint visibility and control that transforms how the world's largest and most sophisticated organizations manage and secure their computing devices with unparalleled speed and agility. There’s a reason why more than half of the Fortune 100, top retailers and financial institutions, and four branches of the US Armed Forces rely on Tanium.
Our unstoppable spirit, drive to do the right thing and win as a team attitude has earned us the rank of 7th on the Forbes list of “Top 100 Private Companies in Cloud Computing” for 2019 and 10th on FORTUNE’s list of the “100 Best Medium Workplaces.”
At Tanium, we take care of our employees and their communities with things like 5 days of Volunteer Time Off.