Senior Brand Marketing Manager
United States (Remote)
HashiCorpHashiCorp delivers consistent workflows to provision, secure, connect, and run any infrastructure for any application.
Meet the Team
The Creative Design team is a diverse group of designers and brand builders within HashiCorp Marketing. Led by our Group Creative Director, it is a team of teams composed of Brand & Communication, Web Presence, and Event Experience—all working in concert to continually push the envelope and evolve our brand. The Brand Marketing Manager is a new extension of our team, strategically collaborating across Marketing departments. This role will be an individual contributor reporting to the Senior Director of Creative.
What We Do
We help express the value of our brand through multiple channels and mediums—spanning digital to physical, static to kinetic—to engage, educate, and establish trust with both practitioners who love our products and enterprises looking to improve their businesses at scale with HashiCorp.
Our team strives to do this with the audience at heart, and our ‘beauty works better’ principle in hand. We believe the collaborative process can and should be engaging for stakeholders, continually improve with insights, and regularly deliver positive outcomes for our business.
What You’ll Do
You will help build and manage a new focus area for our team to help our HashiCorp brand succeed both internally and externally. Your responsibilities will include brand marketing and campaigns, brand enablement inside HashiCorp and with agencies, and measuring brand performance—working alongside in-house designers and trusted agency partners to enable a world-class brand marketing program.
Across this focus area, you will manage projects, stakeholders, agencies, and interface effectively with the rest of HashiCorp in service of helping our brand building be its most effective. You’re directly involved in Marketing strategy discussions, allowing you to prioritize initiatives and advocate for brand solutions that resonate authentically with our audiences.
Your collaboration skills and adaptability will come into play in our rapidly scaling environment to help us deliver best-in-class brand advertising, brand enablement for employees or agencies, and integrated marketing campaigns.
If you’re currently a Brand Marketing Manager, Brand Engagement Manager, or Brand Strategy Manager, with 4+ years of brand management experience—this is the role for you.
Your Roadmap to Success
Your First 30-Days
- Build trust and relationships across our design team and primary marketing partners.
- Get to know our go-to-market approach, audiences, business value, and company strategic priorities.
- Learn our brand values and what makes HashiCorp’s brand unique.
- Understand the state of the brand and the opportunities ahead.
- Develop a POV for brand marketing, brand enablement, and brand performance at HashiCorp.
Your First 90-Days
- Manage brand marketing projects from end-to-end guiding HashiCorp and creative partners to impactful campaigns
- Shape our workflows to improve cross-functional and external collaboration, brand consistency, and creative excellence.
- Guide partners internal and external to strive for audience-centered solutions that build positive HashiCorp brand awareness and resonance.
- Craft a strategic plan for brand marketing, brand enablement, and brand performance and establish a framework of OKRs and KPIs
- Communicate with leadership the work of Brand Marketing and its impact on the business.
- Inspire internal and external teams to deliver exceptional work for HashiCorp’s brand
- Build a program for benchmarking and surveying the brand’s performance in the competitive landscape over time
- Help shape the strategy for brand building for the future
Other jobs like this
Product Marketing Manager, OrdersBanking Blockchain Customer-facing Data-driven Financial services Machine Learning Product management +2
Career development Competitive pay Equity Health care Insurance +5
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
Find open roles in Engineering, Design, Data, Marketing, Sales, Operations, Support and more, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Remote Solutions Architect jobs
- Remote Staff Software Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Product Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Data Scientist jobs
- Remote Business Analyst jobs
- Remote Technical Account Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Data Analyst jobs
- Remote Sales Engineer jobs
- Remote Product Owner jobs
- Remote Solutions Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Recruiter jobs
- Remote Salesforce Administrator jobs
- Remote Security Engineer jobs
- Remote QA Engineer jobs
- Remote Frontend Engineer jobs
- Remote Program Manager jobs
- Remote Business Development Manager jobs
- Remote Principal Software Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Customer Success Manager jobs
- Remote Staff Accountant jobs
- Remote Technical Writer jobs
- Remote Senior Frontend Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Project Manager jobs
- Remote Azure-related jobs
- Remote B2B-related jobs
- Remote Customer service-related jobs
- Remote React-related jobs
- Remote Data-driven-related jobs
- Remote HR-related jobs
- Remote CRM-related jobs
- Remote Product management-related jobs
- Remote Kubernetes-related jobs
- Remote Mentoring-related jobs
- Remote Machine Learning-related jobs
- Remote Linux-related jobs
- Remote Interpersonal skills-related jobs
- Remote Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Remote Financial services-related jobs
- Remote Docker-related jobs
- Remote GCP-related jobs
- Remote CI/CD-related jobs
- Remote HTML-related jobs
- Remote Cybersecurity-related jobs
- Remote UX-related jobs
- Remote Scrum-related jobs
- Remote Banking-related jobs
- Remote Integrations-related jobs
- Remote KPIs-related jobs