Sales Engineer, Safe Haven
Remote - US
LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We are committed to connecting the world’s data safely and effectively, advancing innovation, and empowering people to do good. Our platform powers customer experiences centered around the needs and concerns of real people, keeping the Internet open for all. We enable individuals around the world to connect with the brands and products they love. LiveRampers thrive on solving challenging problems for the good of humanity—and we’re always looking for smart, kind, and creative people to help us get there.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
Do you love collaborating with incredibly smart people who inspire you to be better and work harder every day? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment and love solving problems for enterprise prospects? Consider joining us.
LiveRamp Safe Haven is a product innovation that is unlocking new use cases by enabling secure and privacy-safe data partnerships - and it is changing the way companies do business. We run like a startup with the resources of a fast growing, large enterprise SaaS company.
- Play a key role in the technical sale of the LiveRamp Safe Haven solution
- Deliver product demos, lead technical discovery and translate business strategy to technical configuration
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of LiveRamp products and services as well as a working knowledge of GCP/BigQuery, ETL, Linux and SQL
- Identify potential new use cases and design methodology for selling and implementing across prospective clients
- Work closely with our Technical Communication team to ensure we are creating and updating documentation as needed for this new product category
Your team will:
Turn market disruption into opportunity for global Brands and Publishers as they prepare for a marketing landscape without 3rd party cookies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Math, Statistics, Economics, or other quantitative discipline preferred
- 3+ years client-facing technical consulting experience (Solutions Engineer, Sales Engineer, Implementation Engineer, etc.)
- You are comfortable with true ambiguity; we are a startup within a fast growth company
- You have strong communication skills; making complex concepts understandable to a variety of different business and technical audiences
- People: work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- In-Office Food: enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun: we host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: flexible paid time off, remote work opportunities, and paid parental leave.
- Whole Health Package: medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance. Plus mental health support (via Talkspace) and fitness reimbursement up to $100 per month.
- Savings: our 401K matching plan helps you plan ahead.
- Remote Work Support: a comprehensive program to assist you in setting up a home office that works for you
- Location. Work virtually from your home office.
More about us: