Senior Software Engineer, Business Initiatives
Remote - US
LiveRamp is a data connectivity platform deployed at leading companies to enable a 360 degree view of the customer. We have leveraged this leadership position to build a product line in healthcare. Initially, we are focused on patient acquisition and engagement use cases, but are starting to enable other operational use cases. Importantly, our technology will enable the healthcare industry to stitch together a complete view of the patient, including clinical and behavioral data. The impact that can be had here is large as a consequence of incorporating multiple data types, often called the social determinants of health. We have built this business organically and are now serving top pharmaceutical, payer, and provider customers. This is a high visibility, high impact role working in a fast-paced environment, collaborating across multiple teams.
On the Healthcare Engineering team, we build and maintain complex systems that help Healthcare companies use LiveRamp’s platform to connect healthcare and consumer data while maintaining the highest standards of security, privacy and compliance. We are a growing cross-functional team that operates like a startup. Help us build the next generation of products and capabilities that will accelerate growth for Liveramp’s Healthcare business.
- Partner and collaborate with a team of passionate software engineers, data scientists, product management to plan, design, build, test, and launch data-driven products
- Design and build foundational platform, services, API and infrastructure for the Healthcare products
- Evaluate new technologies and create innovation.
- Assist in planning near term product deliverables, longer term vision, and scaling out of our current architecture
Your team will:
- Work with cutting-edge privacy enhancing technologies for safeguarding healthcare data
- Be responsible for quality and reliability of our systems
- Be responsible for POC’s, including engagement with Product and Customers to determine viability for further scale.
- Enhance security and privacy controls to maintain HIPAA compliance
- Minimum 6+ years software engineering experience
- Have a startup personality and enjoy working as part of a cross-functional team: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working, and productive.
- Experience using Java/ Python
- Have 3+ years of experience writing and deploying object oriented production code.
- Have 2+ years of experience using cloud based platform such as GCP, AWS, Azure or similar technologies.
- Strong ability to break down complex problems to their essential components, design and implement elegant solutions for them.
- Have a passion for building large-scale distributed systems and are comfortable writing maintainable and high performance code.
- Comfortable evaluating and adapting to the latest tools and technologies.
- You love mentoring junior engineers and deploying software that conforms to best practices.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Bachelors of Science in Computer Science or related degrees.
- Have worked at a startup or have helped build brand new products
- Experience with Spark,
- Exposure to analytics, machine learning, or data mining
- People: work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- In-Office Food: enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun: we host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: flexible paid time off, options for working from home, and paid parental leave.
- Whole Health Package: medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance. Plus mental health support (via Talkspace) and fitness reimbursement up to $100 per month.
- Savings: our 401K matching plan helps you plan ahead.
- RampRemote: a comprehensive program to assist you in setting up a home office that works for you
- Location: work in the heart of *Location*
More about us:
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.